Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I am terribly sorry if this is asked before but did not get notification about this topic for a while: Latest update contains quests only for Max? There were some and all finished. I tried to load as Kate but nothing new :unsure:

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Found this information on another site:
As a result, we decided to cut it into three parts: 0.52.1 is a series of events in which Karen teaches Lisa and Max in their room. We will release it tomorrow. This series of events alone is about the size of our average update.
0.52.2 will be released in a couple of days when everything is ready. This is a series of events during which Max and Lisa go to Veronica's for tutoring. This is also about as big an update as our usual one.
And then, as soon as we're done with 0.52.3, we'll release that as well. This plot will revolve around Max, Karen and Alice in the principal's office.
We are still hoping to release 0.53 in November. It will be dedicated to the adventures of Lisa, Max and Zoe in the medical office.
So it went from the largest update ever to just an average update. Then another average update next time, then another average update after that. Oh but I'm going to number them all 0.52.x so you think it's one huge update.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Somewhere, sometime, in a distant land, I once read that the updates were supposed to be released alternately with the two MCs.
Unfortunately, the latest updates are only for Max.

It might be time for a poll to find out which path is more desired by the players. Max, Kate or some people play both paths.

Personally I prefer the female MC, and this was also written a long time ago, that I completely ignore all updates concerning Max. But that is my choice. The poll should therefore not be seen as a command to the developer, aka: "You only have to follow this path now!" but rather as a guideline to assess how much interest there is in the game (amount of votes) and which path the players prefer.
In the end, it would be up to the player to decide whether he wants to wait for the next update with the vague hope that his path will be served, or whether he should rather turn his back on the game instead of complaining to the developer, sometimes in an insulting way, about his decision.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: BlondieAngelEyes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So it went from the largest update ever to just an average update. Then another average update next time, then another average update after that. Oh but I'm going to number them all 0.52.x so you think it's one huge update.
So while you're complaining about getting 3 average updates over the course of a month instead of 1 big update, I just want to know why, you get to play new content whilst you wait, instead of having to wait a month or so with no new content to play with.

chaosborn78

Nov 26, 2017
I supported this game for 2 years getting max after max update. This was supposed to be Kates story. PFFFFT ok. Anyway, I also like how the game went from like a 5 star down to what a 3 now?. That should tell you all you need to know.

On the Patreon page, what finally caused me to cancel support was the dev writing about "No motivation" to write the Kate stuff and its "Easier" to write Max..... sigh.... Would be interesting to see the numbers behind how many paying supporters they have lost.

Reactions: lehu84

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I supported this game for 2 years getting max after max update. This was supposed to be Kates story. PFFFFT ok. Anyway, I also like how the game went from like a 5 star down to what a 3 now?. That should tell you all you need to know.

On the Patreon page, what finally caused me to cancel support was the dev writing about "No motivation" to write the Kate stuff and its "Easier" to write Max..... sigh.... Would be interesting to see the numbers behind how many paying supporters they have lost.
You can be helped.

So in the course of a year, from 1,484 down to 1,088.
I stopped supporting DS a long time ago because there were no more Kate updates and I read a similar comment.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
Somewhere, sometime, in a distant land, I once read that the updates were supposed to be released alternately with the two MCs.
Unfortunately, the latest updates are only for Max.

It might be time for a poll to find out which path is more desired by the players. Max, Kate or some people play both paths.

Personally I prefer the female MC, and this was also written a long time ago, that I completely ignore all updates concerning Max. But that is my choice. The poll should therefore not be seen as a command to the developer, aka: "You only have to follow this path now!" but rather as a guideline to assess how much interest there is in the game (amount of votes) and which path the players prefer.
In the end, it would be up to the player to decide whether he wants to wait for the next update with the vague hope that his path will be served, or whether he should rather turn his back on the game instead of complaining to the developer, sometimes in an insulting way, about his decision.

Translated with (free version)
For me there is only Kate story, Max and the family were just a way to earn some money and have some fun, and Kate could have distraction there. And i have no interrest in Max Storyline at all. So i am happy Konstantin is made effort to start a sequal for the Kate Story Line. You can find a download here

Reactions: Priappus

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
For me there is only Kate story, Max and the family were just a way to earn some money and have some fun, and Kate could have distraction there. And i have no interrest in Max Storyline at all. So i am happy Konstantin is made effort to start a sequal for the Kate Story Line. You can find a download here
He took the trouble to steal 70% of the pictures from Glamour and to make his own 30% of very low quality, but what I also find very bad is the realisation.
You only have one way, and it's completely unrealistic.

So for a first attempt, I hope that for the next update he will listen to the comments of the players and make some more improvements. I would only give it 1 out of 5 stars in its current state. i also decided not to post my review because i couldn't have said one positive thing except: thanks for trying.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
If you give a link to my game, then give us a link to the original developer page

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Is the new punishment in New World Order permanent or is there a way to stop it? Max is not allowed to have sex or else he's punished and no sex with Ann too.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes