bubb22

Nov 4, 2018
I can't progress college committee quest after getting photo taken by Angela with Adam. How do i progress this?

nikxxxy

Apr 5, 2020
who can tell what's wrong with the game. Passed entire update 0.50 is revolving around the cheerleading squad, but I can't get updates 0.47, exactly Once unlocked, Max will be able to visit them every day between 15:30 and 16:00. You can go to their house from Max's villa, or you can stay in college until it's time to go to Julia and Kate's.

A series of events on the couch in the living room.

A series of events in the backyard.

A series of events in the basement.

Max will also get to meet Maria, Julia and Kate's neighbor. She doesn't have any content in 0.47, but we can develop this story if you vote for it.

Takumi416

Sep 19, 2018
1. Wait a few days until you are sent to the College.
2. Check backyard at 1am (if I remember correctly)
These 2 missions repeat in the same way, no progress.

1668210510603.png
1668210475941.png

Other missions completed

But there is no progress in these 2 missions, I think there is a problem with the game.

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
He took the trouble to steal 70% of the pictures from Glamour and to make his own 30% of very low quality, but what I also find very bad is the realisation.
You only have one way, and it's completely unrealistic.

So for a first attempt, I hope that for the next update he will listen to the comments of the players and make some more improvements. I would only give it 1 out of 5 stars in its current state. i also decided not to post my review because i couldn't have said one positive thing except: thanks for trying.
Must a agree that the story is a one way go, and it's done in a less smooth way as i hoped, but ..... he did write a Kate story, he tried , told before it's not ready yet, he needed an artist to do graphic pictures, and a first attempt. So who am i to judge ....

Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes