momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
Same here. My game didn't update to 52.2 and now it doesn't update to 52.3. - I hope it will be uploaded here soon.

pepeza80

Sep 25, 2020
Does anyone have a save file before Max and Julia arrived at school?
I didn't complete Karen quest before they joined school, so i get stuck

May 17, 2020
I need help I can't play the game when I open it a window appears that says the following I use x86. the window that appears says the following, the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running check your computer's system information to see if you need an x86-bit or x64-bit version of the program and then get in touch with the provider.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I need help I can't play the game when I open it a window appears that says the following I use x86. the window that appears says the following, the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you are running check your computer's system information to see if you need an x86-bit or x64-bit version of the program and then get in touch with the provider.
Sounds like you need to reinstall windows. 64-bit version.

Although if you're running 32-bit, then you must be using an old machine too.

RomanLegionIV

Sep 24, 2022
Why is Alice is so goddamn annoying !? She is sooo manipulative and gets in the way of everything. Is there any way to put her in her place and wrestle power away from her?

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
0.53 not about Kate ..... again.
Well let us see what christmas will bring.
once a year a Kate update .... is that asked to much ?
Perhaps a biggest ever .......

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
We are waiting for the hero who will post a link to 0.52.3

I can’t help myself but notice your Boosty link.

Not only you do steal his art for your story for profit, you are not even $1 patron (oh whatever lowest tier is).

Oh, the irony.

P. S. Quote from your Boosty:

“Поскольку я создаю контент 18+ то по правилам доступ к публикация возможет только для подписчиков”.

My eyes bleed.

Even if you are Ukrainian or something, your Russian is way too appalling.

There is thing called ‘MS Word’, try it.

Last edited:

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
0.53 not about Kate ..... again.
Well let us see what christmas will bring.
once a year a Kate update .... is that asked to much ?
Perhaps a biggest ever .......
The problem ist: The Kate-Story is more or less finished since she found Iris. They need to create a completely new story for her. Don't get me wrong, I think Kate is a much more interesting character than Max (although I loved the Big Brother-game)... but Max is more or less in the middle of something whereas Kate seems to be in some kind of a dead end.

That is also the reason why I don't mind if it takes some time for the Kate-Story to continue. Sure, Dark Silver could release some content for her with the very first idea that comes to his mind. But isn't it better to wait for a VERY good idea that offers a lot of opportunities for further updates?

Reactions: AppDa

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
The problem ist: The Kate-Story is more or less finished since she found Iris. They need to create a completely new story for her. Don't get me wrong, I think Kate is a much more interesting character than Max (although I loved the Big Brother-game)... but Max is more or less in the middle of something whereas Kate seems to be in some kind of a dead end.

That is also the reason why I don't mind if it takes some time for the Kate-Story to continue. Sure, Dark Silver could release some content for her with the very first idea that comes to his mind. But isn't it better to wait for a VERY good idea that offers a lot of opportunities for further updates?
What are you talking about? Kate's story is over?! I'm sorry, what?! It's just beginning...you could have Kate have hundreds of adventures with countless people in so many places. So if Kate's story is finished then May's is finished 2500 times over. What does Max experience? Sometimes he fucks Alice and then Lisa again...wow, his story is just beginning.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes