Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I have noticed the people who do the most complaining about this game are not paying for it and they then expect the people that are to post the updates. Bad form, you will, like me, get it when you get it and be grateful because you got it for free
Sorry but you can't call all players pirates and say they don't pay anything, sorry I've been a supporter of glamour. I've also complained about Glamor and DS before, but I also had occasional words of praise, I haven't played this game for a long time because the way Glamor is currently developing, free is still too expensive for me, I'd rather invest my time and mine money into more promising projects than Glamor by DS, which is what I'm doing at the moment.

polkm22

Jun 27, 2017
I have the glitch with Andrew/Karen Investigation quest where I need to go to the classroom at 11:30-12:00 and nothing happens. Is there a fix for this? I see a lot of comments talking about it from like a year ago but I'm not finding a solution to it.
Obviously, this is a bug of the new versions of the game. And this quest must be completed before Max enters college.
The easiest solution to the problem is to find an old version of the game where Max has not yet entered college.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
Suprised this hasn't been posted already.

52-karen-22.jpg

NOVEMBER 11 AT 1:04 PM

0.52.3 is finally done. It's smaller than the first two parts, but it's still pretty important and, hopefully, interesting. This series of events will revolve around the principal's office. The events are displayed in the College quest, and need certain amount of progress with Karen's tutoring at the villa. They will occur in college once in three days.

Along with new events and dialogs, 0.52.3 is a bit of a technical update.

We have several bugs fixed and some QoL updates:
  • Fixed a bug where the game wouldn't correctly display the number of finished quests in the screen where you load save files.
  • Some of the completed quests are now correctly displayed and labeled as completed instead of disappearing from the quest log altogether.
  • Now, if you refuse to take off your shorts when Alice is smoking by the pool, she won't ask again for the next 3 to 5 days.
  • The Olivia quest was displayed was too early, now the game only shows it once you actually unlock it.
  • Fixed a bug where the Big Brother quest would display as completed despite still have 12 steps to do.
  • Fixed a bug where multiple switches between languages would bug out how characters address each other.
  • Fixed a bug where displayed dates for your save files ignored the game's language.

Now, these next two changes require you to download the whole game from scratch. If you don't care about these two particular changes, feel free to ignore it and just keep using your current version of the game, it will update itself to 0.52.3 with everything but these two specific changes.
  • The game will now turn off sounds when it's not in focus.
  • The settings menu now has the option to enable full screen. As another reminder, you can always enable/disable full screen with F11.

We are planning to rework the quest log to improve visual clarity, but we will talk about it once the work is finished. We might be able to do it in 0.53.

As you can see, 0.52 has turned out to be our biggest update yet. And we weren't able to release it all in one month. As it often happens in these situations we will, once again, attempt to make our updates smaller and more common. We've all heard this one before, let's see how long this attempt will last :) In any case, the important part is our pace always stays the same, and regardless of the frequency of the updates, the work never stops.

Some of the images for 0.53 are already done, so we might actually pull it off before the end of the month. We'll try to release 0.53 in November. It will be focused on Max, Lisa, and the medical office in college.

Have a good time, everyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy!

LegendBear

Jul 9, 2018
Obviously, this is a bug of the new versions of the game. And this quest must be completed before Max enters college.
The easiest solution to the problem is to find an old version of the game where Max has not yet entered college.
Max has not entered college yet.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Valheru2022

Jan 3, 2022
Perhaps DS needs to change his advertise pictures..... i see eric pictures (not in the game) and lots of kate storyline picture , but almost no family pictures for 0.52** version . people might think they downloaded the wrong versions.

Stil a great VN , so go for update 0.54 which should be all about ....

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Perhaps DS needs to change his advertise pictures..... i see eric pictures (not in the game) and lots of kate storyline picture , but almost no family pictures for 0.52** version . people might think they downloaded the wrong versions.

Stil a great VN , so go for update 0.54 which should be all about ....
Maybe you should play a good game and leave this stupid game(Max).

• Angry
Reactions: zylanc19 and leg28

Santoly

Apr 17, 2020
"Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!"

is it still valid?
do i have to block it every time an update comes out?

PorcZburator

May 23, 2018
Max again ugh and i`ll bet the file is super large now so i have to wait god knows how long for because at least half of the content i`m not intrested is also there....just split them in two

Reactions: paddyo73
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes