Spike77453

Dec 1, 2017
So at some point DS backpedaled at the Max-side available sex scenes and simply removed about half of them.
I was thinking it would be some different path or new angle of the story, but no, it seems he just deleted 'em for good
Is there any reason that he might've explained in his patreon or anywhere?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Why even visit this thread if you hate the guy and his game?
There are no haters of the game Glamour and its creator DS in this topic. There are a lot of fans (former patrons) of the Kate Line in this thread who are unhappy with the current state of Kate's Story, as well as the excessively frequent appearance of Max in it.
Now in detail on the example of the latest updates. (hereinafter the update number, where the main character is Kate)
0.50 (working out in the gym in a new uniform for girls) - Max participates in this update, albeit in minor roles.
0.46 (class punishment) - Max punishes Kate and Sophia for talking during class.
0.42 (Anotomy lessons) - one of the few updates where there is no Max.
0.39 (Yoga with Ann) - Kate and Ann are doing yoga, Max is sitting next to him and jerking off. Kate massages Ann while Max spies on them. Alice and Katya watch TV in the evening, Max appears and Kate sucks his dick. The same thing happens in the pool during the day.
Kate has no sex with Anna, Alice, Lisa or Kira in this update, only Mr. Dick.
0.37 - DS leaks Kate's History. Candy's sister was found alive and well.
0.35 - Max is not in this update for Kate.
0.34 - Max is not in this update for Kate.
0.31 - Max fucks Kate in Alice's room, Max fucks Kate in the ass in Ann's room. Kate has no sex with Anna, Alice, Lisa or Kira in this update, only Mr. Dick.
0.30 - Kate sucks Max's cock in Lisa's room. Kate has no sex with Anna, Alice, Lisa or Kira in this update, only Mr. Dick.
0.28 - Max is not in this update for Kate.
0.25 - Kate sucks Max's cock in a massage parlor.
0.23,0.21,0.20,0.18,0.17,0.15,0.14 - Max is not involved in these updates for Kate.
0.13 - Alice and Kate swim in the pool at night, Max joins them.
0.11 - Kate starts to clean the Villa, and as always, Max is in the spotlight.
I will list the updates of the Game from 52 to 11 in more detail, where the update for Max will be white, the update for Kate with Max's participation in yellow, the update for Kate without Max in green.
52-51-50-49-48-47-46-45-44-43-42-41-40-39-38-37-36-35-34-33-32-31-30-29-28-27-(26)-25-24-23-22-21-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11
As you can see, from some point on, updates for Kate come out less often and Max participates in them.
I think now you understand why a lot of people here are so dissatisfied with DS.

BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Guys I have a question will I miss a lot of content if I start for example with Max? Or is it best to start with Kate? I have never played the game before.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Guys I have a question will I miss a lot of content if I start for example with Max? Or is it best to start with Kate? I have never played the game before.
I think that it is six of one and a half dozen of the other. I started with Kate and I did not miss anything.

Reactions: BySorax231

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
So at some point DS backpedaled at the Max-side available sex scenes and simply removed about half of them.
I was thinking it would be some different path or new angle of the story, but no, it seems he just deleted 'em for good
Is there any reason that he might've explained in his patreon or anywhere?
Just use a old save

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
There are no haters of the game Glamour and its creator DS in this topic. There are a lot of fans (former patrons) of the Kate Line in this thread who are unhappy with the current state of Kate's Story, as well as the excessively frequent appearance of Max in it.
Now in detail on the example of the latest updates. (hereinafter the update number, where the main character is Kate)
0.50 (working out in the gym in a new uniform for girls) - Max participates in this update, albeit in minor roles.
0.46 (class punishment) - Max punishes Kate and Sophia for talking during class.
0.39 (Yoga with Ann) - Kate and Ann are doing yoga, Max is sitting next to him and jerking off. Kate massages Ann while Max spies on them. Alice and Katya watch TV in the evening, Max appears and Kate sucks his dick. The same thing happens in the pool during the day.
0.31 - Max fucks Kate in Alice's room, Max fucks Kate in the ass in Ann's room. Kate has no sex with Anna, Alice, Lisa or Kira in this update, only Mr. Dick.
0.30 - Kate sucks Max's cock in Lisa's room. Kate has no sex with Anna, Alice, Lisa or Kira in this update, only Mr. Dick.
0.23,0.21,0.20,0.18,0.17,0.15,0.14 - Max is not involved in these updates for Kate.
I will list the updates of the Game from 52 to 11 in more detail, where the update for Max will be white, the update for Kate with Max's participation in yellow, the update for Kate without Max in green.
52-51-50-49-48-47-46-45-44-43-42-41-40-39-38-37-36-35-34-33-32-31-30-29-28-27-(26)-25-24-23-22-21-20-19-18-17-16-15-14-13-12-11
As you can see, from some point on, updates for Kate come out less often and Max participates in them.
I think now you understand why a lot of people here are so dissatisfied with DS.
I know and am all for criticism but just coming here to randomly insult DS is needless and stupid (DS obviously doesn't read anything on here so what's the point). And the insult was wide of the mark. Agree or disagree with the direction the game has gone, updates are regular and not of a reduced quality. There's no cheating there. Any update without Kate/Lisa/Alice is an instant skip for me personally, but I've not been cheated when one comes out.

Reactions: Ottoeight

AppDa

Nov 25, 2017
And where did the first 10 updates go? And more recently, DS has already reported that only now parity has been achieved between Katya and Max. You are all so zealously defending Katya's story, but without Max, the Glamour would have been over a long time ago (possibly ahead of schedule). It was not the DS that canceled the BB, but he was forced.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Making content you don't like = Cheating?

Why even visit this thread if you hate the guy and his game?
no hate for guy. he is succesfull seller of max wanabees wet dreams
glamour i don't hate, because this is not glamour described on op. it is tumor, infestation of original game. so i hate the illness. and cheating (and we, original story fans/patrons have been cheated, cuckolded - ntr tag for original players is missing)

and these are the major cheats:
1st - he cheated bb patrons by abruptly ending bb
2nd - he cheated glamour fans when he abandoned 2nd subgame (kate story from male pov)
3rd - he cheated kate fans by gradually eliminating her from the game as mc and turning her into max's prop
4th - he cheated story fans by eliminating storyline from original glamour and replacing it with bb
5th - he cheated original hardcore bb fans (according posts here) because this is not what they wanted

in general he cheated ALL original glamour and original bb subscribers by not delivering what they paid for.
he is collecting subscriptions, not patroning. each 1st of month cash is pouring automatically. this is far away from patroning. subscriptions have different rules than patroning and he cheated large majority of original clients by selling them something they originaly didn't pay for.

as a patron i do not expect anything, like tossing coins to subway's performer, but as subscriber i expect two things:
1. respecting premises under which i subscribed. as i'm charged every month, seller has his obligations too.
2. regularly deliver product to customers (what actually ds is doing and at least for this part he should be example to other "devs" who need now 6-9 months per 10 mins update)

so for ad1 where is money back for unhappy clients? as a lyrics from one popular tv show said:
"no money back, no guarantees... why do only fools and horses work"

so, he is a cheater both as dev and as person (it is hard to separate it)
and from funny side, if you eliminate unsatisfied clients, this would be relatively short thread

Last edited:

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
You are all so zealously defending Katya's story, but without Max, the Glamour would have been over a long time ago (possibly ahead of schedule).
kate should stay in her part of story and max in his. stories should be developed the way planned (kate school and dark side of life; max whatever he was doing in the house or wherever else) and none of this drama would ever happen. even ratio of max getting more frequent updates, from current pov is understandable.
same way even cameo appearances of kate and max in other mc game would be acceptable. but cameo not infestation! (e.g. limited max storyline in villa while kate is working are good for corruption and liberation progress [money for nude cleaning and later for sex too as a part of kate's dark side - descent into bdsm prostitution] and max as object in massage training. but no max in school bs)
if ds did that way, he would keep large part of kate subscribers too

Last edited:

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
what is with the arachnophobia quest? what am I supposed to do?
Catch a spider and either throw it on her while she's sunbathing by the pool. (More fun the less she has on.) Or, put it on her bed late in the evening (the closer to her bedtime as possible is better). If she wakes up (there's a bit of RNG) she come to you to get rid of it. Harrass her into flashing you and eventually into sleeping naked so you can spy on her in bed. You can kill the spider to keep her happy, or refuse and piss her off, but not have to catch another spider before doing it again. It seems the more spiders you kill, the more likely she is to go along with the escalation of your perverted requests.

M4s73rCh13f

Apr 3, 2020
Hi guys, i need an help with quests Lisa (I had sex with Lisa in MC'room, Mom's Room and Alice's Room, but the quest does not ahead), and the same with the quest Consequences, i've had Mom punish Lisa, Alice and Max many times, but nothing happens.

Reactions: mike31555

wallierubang

Apr 17, 2022
Does anyone know how to transfer savefile in android when i redownloaded the latest update my save was gone had to grind from the beginning

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
It's probably time to create a separate topic just for such cases, when people begin to defend the DS without delving (in my opinion) into the essence of the problem.
All this has been discussed more than once, of course I understand that reading so many pages is a little lazy. But you can just ask here "what is the problem with DS and Glamour"?
Hate DS? What for? Is he my sworn enemy or did something bad for me personally? What I experienced was disappointment, and now I just don't care. Yes, updates are coming out steadily (plus minus), good picture quality is also present. Mmm, that's where the positives end.
Down the drain: the main idea of the game, the promised mechanics, the promised content, the main story quest. That is, almost everything that was promised initially. The only thing left is the release of updates.
DS's attempts at chimerology: replacing the male protagonist (instead of Kate) with Max, merging Max's content into Kate's content but with its own crooked side.
If DS really needed Max in the game, then it would be possible to introduce him in this way: Max was tired of reproaches for idleness (or Ann kicked out for the same reason), he found a part-time job and went to college. He rents a room from Julia. That's at least more logical than DS's attempt to cross a hedgehog with a snake and a duck to make a platypus.
That is, instead of a "sandbox with RPG elements", we have a visual novel with an unnecessary grind and pseudo choices.
Do I follow the news on Glamour? Yes, I wonder how it all ends.
P.S. The most disappointing update is 0.37. I have this picture in my head: Thanos beat the crap out of all the heroes and got ready to snap his fingers. And then Deadpool comes around the corner: "Psst, Dude, I think we'll manage somehow." And Thanos is like, "OK," and leaves.

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
Guys! pay 5 dollars once and vote for option 1...the idiots want to vote villa villa villa again but if a few more people vote for 1 something interesting might finally happen
  • 1. Max's relationship with a classmate. If this option wins, we'll have another poll where you will pick a specific classmate for Max. The events won't be restricted to the college building.
  • 2. College rules. New punishments in a similar vein to the events Kate has. Similar, but new.
  • 3. More events with Karen.
  • 4. Anatomy class and 'S.Ed.'
  • 5. Various events with Ann.
  • 6. Our characters can leave the confines of the villa and go out to see the world. A shopping trip, a beach episode, etc.
  • 7. Kira gets a new job adjacent to her old career, and will try her hand at being an independent moviemaker. It will involve all kinds of characters.
  • 8. Secondary characters. Olivia, Sarah, Kate (in the villa context), Maria, maybe meeting new neighbors. This option will, too, lead to another poll.
  • 9. Julia and Kate, more events at their house.

Reactions: firevoodoo
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes