MrVL00

Oct 27, 2021
Need some help with College quest and Villa quest, several days have passed without any clear progress. please help

Screenshot 1.png Screenshot 2.png

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
The main take away from what's happened with this and BB over the years is that DS has zero spine whose only interest is money.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
0.54 will be focused on Max.. AGAIN!? :ROFLMAO:
Sincerely, you can already see that your writers lack the ability to create a constructive story for Kate after some failed or meaningless events; another thing is that DS has completely messed up Kate's story so that there is no longer a narrative, probably many here no longer know what to expect for the future of the protagonist. I also see that DS is pushing Lisa to try and replace Kate and make her another NPC and try to put the two stories together in one. I hope it's not that, but so far there have been 3 or 4 updates for Max and this ends up generating some doubt for both sides that are supporting his project.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I know and am all for criticism but just coming here to randomly insult DS is needless and stupid (DS obviously doesn't read anything on here so what's the point). And the insult was wide of the mark. Agree or disagree with the direction the game has gone, updates are regular and not of a reduced quality. There's no cheating there. Any update without Kate/Lisa/Alice is an instant skip for me personally, but I've not been cheated when one comes out.
no one here complains about the timing of the release of game updates.
And where did the first 10 updates go? And more recently, DS has already reported that only now parity has been achieved between Katya and Max. You are all so zealously defending Katya's story, but without Max, the Glamour would have been over a long time ago (possibly ahead of schedule). It was not the DS that canceled the BB, but he was forced.
I have no data on the first updates of the game. I defend the Kate Line because it is better than the Max Line. I came to the Game to continue Max's Story, Kate didn't interest me at all. Until I started to pass the Kate Line. No one forbade the DS to develop both directions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lore19

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Guys! pay 5 dollars once and vote for option 1...the idiots want to vote villa villa villa again but if a few more people vote for 1 something interesting might finally happen
Seriously? At the Villa now the most interesting thing is happening. And the idiots voted for the College (0.51 and 0.52), when it was necessary to continue the events at the Villa.
I Try to trigger Karen alternative punishment event in class,but nothing happened
You have to talk to Sophia in class. Kate should be in the classroom at 11:30
how do i get to the lessons from aunt kira?
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-52-3-dark-silver.10579/post-9447960

Last edited:
Reactions: Zane11

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Quick question.

Is the number of saves you can have limited..? I went back to try and find an older scene and all my saves before a certain point are no longer there.. Playing on windows 11 pc if it matters.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
2 DAYS AGO AT 1:03 AM

0.53 is well underway and hopefully there will be no delays. So in the meantime, you can vote on 0.54.

0.54 will be focused on Max. First, we want to make a poll about the topic of the update: the college or the villa. Once we know the results of this poll, we will make another one with more options specific to the winner.

College 47%
Villa 53%

305 votes total
2 days left

And here's the second post in case anyone is wondering what the standings are....

16 HOURS AGO

The previous poll resulted in an almost exactly even split (49/51 currently), so I guess we'll have to have a poll with a whole bunch of options to choose from.

You can pick as many options as you want. Feel free to select several choices, it will help us learn which events you want to see the most.

So, here are the options:
  • 1. Max's relationship with a classmate. If this option wins, we'll have another poll where you will pick a specific classmate for Max. The events won't be restricted to the college building.
  • 2. College rules. New punishments in a similar vein to the events Kate has. Similar, but new.
  • 3. More events with Karen.
  • 4. Anatomy class and 'S.Ed.'
  • 5. Various events with Ann.
  • 6. Our characters can leave the confines of the villa and go out to see the world. A shopping trip, a beach episode, etc.
  • 7. Kira gets a new job adjacent to her old career, and will try her hand at being an independent moviemaker. It will involve all kinds of characters.
  • 8. Secondary characters. Olivia, Sarah, Kate (in the villa context), Maria, maybe meeting new neighbors. This option will, too, lead to another poll.
  • 9. Julia and Kate, more events at their house.

1. Classmate 71

2. College punishments 30

3. Karen 32

4. New classes 51

5. Ann 91

6. Leaving the villa 51

7. Kira the moviemaker 104

8. Secondary characters 51

9. Julia and Kate's house 76

557 votes total
4 days left
DS is supposed to introduce his invented and phony or beautifully spoken vote rectally, the story is currently for the anus !!!!!!

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Akarea and Priappus

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
Hey guys, maybe I missed it. Some time back, you could download a free version from Dark Silver's patreon page and play as a guest (non-patreon). With the auto-updater you got the new releases as soon as you were able to access it.

As a non-patreon, you were two releases behind - which was really fine with me. But now the updates got stuck: For me, it says that there is a Ver. 0.48 (your 0.46). According to his posts (and this thread here) a version 0.52.3 should be available (and most likely a 0.50 or something like that for non-patreons).

So, did Dark Silver switch off the auto-updater? Did he switch it off for non-patreons only? Is my version corrupted?

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
maybe the character Kate in her questline is better described as a novice/virgin introduced in a situation, where she is more or less subtly from friends/family and hidden organisations (like the club, extensions of it = school) introduced into a bsdm-live.
But Kate is openminded enough to play a very clever submissive form, giving the "innocent victim" but having great fun and is being paid for sex, better as the ordinary whore. She is able to win her goals even against strong obstacles, giving others the opionion that they have won even if it is the other round (for example, staying inside the school after solving the quest with the missing sister, such be paid further on, having much more leeway for living her life (maybe even later on having her own team of playing around).

On the other side (Maxquest) Kate is drastically changing from a good described character to a meaningless one.... always jumping without clever backgroundtext or explications to satisfy Max... playing a difference between the struggle of Max and Alice? Not even possible since the changes, which give Max the greater authority are much easier to fullfill as helping Alice... staying school? Oh, Max has a lifechanging problem with the pills.... quick, help him out since everybody know that permanent sex is healthy

As always, it is a personal observation and depends on the implementations of quests from the author... with putting the focus on Max it might be the natural way of life, that "unnoticed ones" are going down (pun intended).
correct, but with objection: there is no more kate's story. only, as you said, maxquest. last kate's updates were in fact max story from kate's pov

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes