Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
12 HOURS AGO

Kira the moviemaker was the most popular option in our 0.54 poll. Which means Max will get to star in an amateur production. We will share more details in the future.

Ann was the second most popular option. We know many of you want to see the continuation of her story. We will try to add some content with her in 0.54.

Thanks to the poll, we know what stories you are the most excited about, and which we can put on hold for now.

0.53 is well underway, and we are aiming to release it before the month is out.

I saved the poll results below for the curious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt this result, Max Max Max and Max Max again and again I have no interest in this game anymore. I know now that my decision almost a year ago to no longer support DS was absolutely the right one.

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
As far as I know now there is only one game client. Download from the first page.
I can see the "Download Links". This link leads to a page with "Download links to the latest version of the game".
What I can see is the 0.48 offline version (0.49 for patreons only).

So you mean that I could download this (old?) version from the patreon page, and it should update my installation to the latest version (i.e. 0.50 or later)?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I for one can't complain too much. As a big fan of Alice, I do enjoy seeing her getting her ass fucked by Max on more and more occasions. Keep her cumming!
I would like her ass to be fucked by a black man with a big dick and not a nerdy mite.I wouldn't mind at all if it was two black men,(blowjob-ass)together.

• Love
Reactions: Akarea

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I would like her ass to be fucked by a black man with a big dick and not a nerdy mite.I wouldn't mind at all if it was two black men,(blowjob-ass)together.
But in fact it turns out that they themselves have fun, and not with a snowball.
А по факту выходит что они сами развлекаются, а не со снежком.

Reverse racism is bad, but judging by your profile picture, it's latent.
Обратный расизм - плохо, а судя по твоей аватарке, то латентно.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
But in fact it turns out that they themselves have fun, and not with a snowball.
А по факту выходит что они сами развлекаются, а не со снежком.

Reverse racism is bad, but judging by your profile picture, it's latent.
Обратный расизм - плохо, а судя по твоей аватарке, то латентно.
Because you probably don't understand English well, I'll just tell you,anyone i would like to fuck the girls except nerd max.
I don't care if he's Eskimo or from Egypt.I don't want to see another Max.:ROFLMAO:
DID YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? Do you like eating only spaghetti every day for many years?
And if you ask me why you play Max whom you don't want to see,I answer that I don't play Max,I play Kate and I see Max more than Kate in the new updates!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: uncommonsence

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I can see the "Download Links". This link leads to a page with "Download links to the latest version of the game".
What I can see is the 0.48 offline version (0.49 for patreons only).
So you mean that I could download this (old?) version from the patreon page, and it should update my installation to the latest version (i.e. 0.50 or later)?
If I'm not mistaken, DS was saying that he was going to abandon the On-Line version. It is quite possible that he did it and now there is only the Off-version.
dude don't insist,more interesting story is to see the dogs having sex in the streets than to see the nerd with the expressionless face having sex in the villa with the stupid girls.
It's a game. Max is a fictional character. Why be so angry? See what you have to do. If there is an update of the Game with Max, you pass by and do not comment, if a new game comes out with Kate, you leave a comment. And softer even softer.

• Angry
Reactions: PhoenixAgain

Akarea

Oct 19, 2022
If I'm not mistaken, DS was saying that he was going to abandon the On-Line version. It is quite possible that he did it and now there is only the Off-version.

It's a game. Max is a fictional character. Why be so angry? See what you have to do. If there is an update of the Game with Max, you pass by and do not comment, if a new game comes out with Kate, you leave a comment. And softer even softer.
what updates?the updates are all Max and the few Kate updates are also these Max updates?why do you ask us not to be angry?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Silver's whole process can be explained mathematically:

Money > Integrity + Originality.

The money route is good short term but even Max players will witness rehashed events and eventually tire of it.
However, originality will constantly generate interest and perhaps even more money.

Raitoon

Aug 24, 2021
I'm kind off stuck as Max here. It says 13\19 quest done. This doesn't process any further is my game bugged or something?!
Can anyone tell me or let me know what to do to process further? Alice took away all my money and BigBrother access and now i've done everything and nothing happens anymore...

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Ok today 11/30/2022. So November there was something or am I wrong. Didn't someone want to bring an update? I think it will probably be December 24th, 2022. its where the update comes with wrapping paper and bow around. Disappointment with an announcement from DS, or did anyone think otherwise, I think DS will apologize with the words Quote "We didn't make it in November, but will have a major update in December, if not the biggest update of all time. Ha Ha Ha ha ha........!!!!!

chpx

Nov 25, 2019
cheat engine couldn't be use, waste my time routine making the money, is there mod or something? glamouredit not working anymore?

Krugger

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2019
Ok today 11/30/2022. So November there was something or am I wrong. Didn't someone want to bring an update? I think it will probably be December 24th, 2022. its where the update comes with wrapping paper and bow around. Disappointment with an announcement from DS, or did anyone think otherwise, I think DS will apologize with the words Quote "We didn't make it in November, but will have a major update in December, if not the biggest update of all time. Ha Ha Ha ha ha........!!!!!
Didn't you see the 0.52 update? it was the biggest he's ever done so far. It seems that he already started working on 0.54 after the poll and then the update will be released almost at the end of the month of December and then in February or January they went on "vacation" and they won't post for a month during this period if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes