muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
That update was bizarre to say the least. Whats next? Lisa walking through town on a leash to stop her from fucking the next traffic cone she comes across?
Dont really see where DS will take the story in the future, because there is not a lot left in terms of corruption as everyone basically is a talking sex doll already. The progression in the early Kate updates and the original Big Brother felt way more natural in my opinion.
DS is really good with keeping his update shedule though and communicates pretty well, dont think he deserves as much hate as he gets for it besides the "biggest update yet" jokes which are rather fitting.

BlackJaller

Jul 25, 2019
Do I have to play from scratch? I have many bugs, and things that I don't see as a mission, I have completed everything and I just arrived at the university, is it necessary to answer everything correctly?

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Anyone know where save location in Android version . I have already checked Android/data area but not able to paste save ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
If DS suddenly put androids into glamour that would be a major fuckin plot-twist, and the more I think about it the more I want it. Just think if Karen was suddenly outed as a robot meant to reprogram todays youth into to some sort of freaky sex addicts.
Probably wouldn't be the most bizarre/questionable thing he's done. :unsure:

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
This game is only 1.2gb is there even any content ? should i play this?
dev uses webp instead of png like most other games. webp provides lots of compression. Whatever shortcomings the game has, quantity of content isn't really one of them. Though, it could be even more, lot of content is divided between the 2 protagonists.

Caracristi85

Aug 14, 2018
I don't know if I'm stuck or there are are multiple bugs.

If I play as Karen I can't complete the Villa, Collage and College Committee quest. And if I play Max, I can't finish the Smoking quest. I've tryed everthing in both scenarious. Am I missing something?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes