ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
what updates?the updates are all Max and the few Kate updates are also these Max updates?why do you ask us not to be angry?
If you read carefully, you definitely noticed. This appeal was to Priappus and no one else.
How do you complete the Next Level quest? Other quests wont progress without this done apparently
check the task slider. If you completed everything in this task, complete other open quests

zimmermacher

Sep 30, 2020
This was a fantastic game with Kate as the protagonist. Do people really prefer Max and that is why the developer shifted his focus entirely on him? I tried, but I have no interest in Max's story. Would love to see Kate's further developed.

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
Same crappy max update. First time since release im not even gonna bother download the game. Shame that it is called glamour, its pure 'bad brother'.. not even any corruption in this game anymore

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Same crappy max update. First time since release im not even gonna bother download the game. Shame that it is called glamour, its pure 'bad brother'.. not even any corruption in this game anymore
well it would be probably cause max banging family is best part of game :D

Reactions: Family Fun

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
If you read carefully, you definitely noticed. This appeal was to Priappus and no one else.

check the task slider. If you completed everything in this task, complete other open quests
The other open quests require the Progress of the Karen story, when I check the Karen quest it requires I complete Next Level... But there are no other options in the Next Level quest

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Need some help with College quest and Villa quest, several days have passed without any clear progress. please help
both quests are completed, go through other quests available to you
every time i go to click save or load i get black screen HELP
start a new game and make a save, if everything is fine, then the problem is in your old save files.
I got stuck, I don't know what to do, I know there is a lot more content but I don't know where to start... help :c
What version are you playing? Install the latest version
so my game is stuck like this any idea whats wrong please need help
complete other quests available to you
This game is only 1.2gb is there even any content ? should i play this?
start playing, if you don't like it, you can delete the game. But to your infantile question, you must answer yourself

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
start a new game and make a save, if everything is fine, then the problem is in your old save files.
i had to going into the glamor-updater and delete everything cause even if i shut down the game and open it and started a new game and hit save i would get the blackscreen

HenrySapin

Dec 28, 2020
Can someone make a patch incest? I know that it is possible to change the NPC mapping but I don't know the names of the characters and I don't know who is supposed to be the sister, the mother, the aunt...

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Hi! Can you update please, if it's not too much trouble for you.
I'd like to but it's a lot of work.
I use Notepad ++ to do the editing and it works but is slow and each word I want to replace requires I read the context around it to see if it is relevant.
I like the Max story better, when I last played Karen had just visited the home and Lisa was being considered for the school. Has the story progressed much beyond that?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Can someone make a patch incest? I know that it is possible to change the NPC mapping but I don't know the names of the characters and I don't know who is supposed to be the sister, the mother, the aunt...
I haven't worked on this in the last couple of updates but this Makes Ann Mom Again.

It also cuts the story off at a couple of releases back so if the progression ends but you know more has been written that means you've reached the end of my fuckery.

I'll probably work on this this weekend but I'm lazy and smoke a lot of pot.

https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-53-dark-silver.10579/post-8983731

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I haven't worked on this in the last couple of updates but this Makes Ann Mom Again.
To understand who is who is enough to start playing the Game. and No incest patch needed. Just enter the game settings.

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019

0.54 plans
This post won't spoil too much for the people who already know the poll result, but if you want to go into the update completely blind, you might want to skip the rest of the post.

Now that Ann lost her job AND Max lost his show, the villa residents are in a dire financial situation. So Ann only has two options: either let Max have his show, or agree to Kira's idea. And since Ann really doesn't like the idea of streaming their lives for everyone to see, she goes with the second option.

As a result, Kira decides to capitalize on a popular trend, specifically the “free use” genre. You can imagine the consequences this development will have on Max and his home life. As usual, we're aiming to release the update before the end of the month.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes