ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
omg, if u are address to me, so u should to know that the developer is russian . and channel in telegram there are only in russian language.
I think the main complaint, your message takes up a lot of space. Hide the photo from the telegram under the spoiler and the complainants will have no questions.

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Didn't you see the 0.52 update? it was the biggest he's ever done so far. It seems that he already started working on 0.54 after the poll and then the update will be released almost at the end of the month of December and then in February or January they went on "vacation" and they won't post for a month during this period if I'm not mistaken.
As I'm sure you've noticed, I said it with a little humor, maybe sarcasm and/or irony. And yes I saw 0.52, it was and is a disappointment. And the amount of data doesn't automatically mean a lot of content. DS always has the same answers why it doesn't work or excuses. I also know that you have the same opinion in many comments.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
omg, if u are address to me, so u should to know that the developer is russian . and channel in telegram there are only in russian language.
SO, what was the point of showing it? many people speak russian, I love Tolstoj's, Majakovskij's and Bulgakov's works, nonetheless I don't speak russian and I have no idea of what was written in what you showed.

Just a short explanation of what was written was more than enough.

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
SO, what was the point of showing it? many people speak russian, I love Tolstoj's, Majakovskij's and Bulgakov's works, nonetheless I don't speak russian and I have no idea of what was written in what you showed.

Just a short explanation of what was written was more than enough.
i show it, to proof that update is out first of all. and russian speaking community also can read it.

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
so another expansion, but keep the knots in the beginning? Kate is a slut, but is afraid of joining nick in the shower, and then there is all the "Big Brother" shit, that is worse then the actual old big brother game

loverock2401

Jul 9, 2017
Is there any possibility to get some save from older version , i chnged computer and now I have to play from the begining and I dont have nerves for all that

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes