Vivienne S.

Jun 17, 2021
since april no Kate update
I find the Max part of the game boring, it´s nothing other games do not offer. While the Karen side of it is a lot more unique and thrilling. I wonder why the developer tries to step into the shoes already exploited by hundreds of previous and recent developers - instead of moving on with the much more interesting Kate storyline.

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
I find the Max part of the game boring, it´s nothing other games do not offer. While the Karen side of it is a lot more unique and thrilling. I wonder why the developer tries to step into the shoes already exploited by hundreds of previous and recent developers - instead of moving on with the much more interesting Kate storyline.
i'm pretty sure this guy only makes one game and it's big brother and he got a mental block on the kate story so he was just like... ok ill make big brother for the 4th time

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
i'm pretty sure this guy only makes one game and it's big brother and he got a mental block on the kate story so he was just like... ok ill make big brother for the 4th time
Two games. Glamour and Big Brother.
This was a remake of Glamour, that now simulataneously contains a remake of Big Brother.

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
Two games. Glamour and Big Brother.
This was a remake of Glamour, that now simulataneously contains a remake of Big Brother.
correct me if i am wrong but i believe there have been 3 versions of big brother. original, renpy remake, and Another story. If they weren't all by dark silver then i appologize

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
correct me if i am wrong but i believe there have been 3 versions of big brother. original, renpy remake, and Another story. If they weren't all by dark silver then i appologize
There's two. Big Brother made in Unity, and this one.
The others are all explicitly fan games not made by DS at all.

In a similar vein, there's also two of Glamour. The one I linked above, and this one... Which is also the BB remake.

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
There's two. Big Brother made in Unity, and this one.
The others are all explicitly fan games not made by DS at all.

In a similar vein, there's also two of Glamour. The one I linked above, and this one... Which is also the BB remake.
My appologies i was under the impression DS made all of the BB games

Gorkem

May 5, 2017
Yes, you are playing the wrong game. The game where you can have sex with always new partners is called 3D SexVilla.

tired of the game do not play. Everything is simple.

I hope the dev team is not like you. I hope they don't say "then don't play" to critic users.

Reactions: Priappus

Deadguy316

Aug 21, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to complete the Investigation quest? I am stuck on "Karen wants private lessons". I cannot figure out how to trigger.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I hope the dev team is not like you. I hope they don't say "then don't play" to critic users.
You are tired of playing Glamour, but you continue to play this game. That's why I offered you a very simple solution to your problem. Don't play the game. And DS (developer) skewered people like you on his device. DC only listens to 40 dollar Max Story fans. Therefore, we have not seen the continuation of the History of Kate for a long time without the presence of Max there.

Reactions: Hacke74

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
I'm honestly wondering how the story is supposed to progress due to the spoiler. There's Max (male), there's Alice (female), Lisa (female), Ann (female, who doesn't fuck with Max) and Kira (female, as an amateur camera/cell phone woman). Nobody goes to work. I assume the DS Max will give a permanent erection to settle all the scores. For the villa that's already more than 4000 per month, I assume, since Max added 500 Ann to the rent every week, and Ann also gave 500 per week, I assume. So 4000 per month plus living expenses maybe 1000 more, so up to 5000 per month. I can't stand Max but being used as a breeding rabbit makes me feel a little sorry for him.

Vivienne S.

Jun 17, 2021
DC only listens to 40 dollar Max Story fans. Therefore, we have not seen the continuation of the History of Kate for a long time without the presence of Max there.
That´s a shame. How much do you think will it cost to oust the "Hardcore Max Fans" to let DS continue the really hawt Kate story? Gah!

Reactions: Priappus

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
That´s a shame. How much do you think will it cost to oust the "Hardcore Max Fans" to let DS continue the really hawt Kate story? Gah!
Do not attribute to me what I did not say. No one and nothing prevents DS from developing both stories. We will not forget the words of DS, where he talked about alternating updates - one month for Kate, another for Max.

Reactions: Vivienne S.
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes