kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hope someone can help. I seem to have hit a snag with "Investigations". Not sure if its a bug or something needs to trigger. I can't seem to get the option to follow her orders during her class any more. Its stuck on 92%. The only option during her classes is now "Chat with Sophie". Do I have to complete the tasks in sequence ie. Karen class, then Nicolas sessions and finally Karen private lessons ? Many thanks in advance.
1670946525670.png

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Hope someone can help. I seem to have hit a snag with "Investigations". Not sure if its a bug or something needs to trigger. I can't seem to get the option to follow her orders during her class any more. Its stuck on 92%. The only option during her classes is now "Chat with Sophie". Do I have to complete the tasks in sequence ie. Karen class, then Nicolas sessions and finally Karen private lessons ? Many thanks in advance.
Tasks can be completed in any order unless otherwise specified. Continue to do what is written in the task ( First I need to show Karen I'm ready, for that I need to follow her orders during her classes, no matter how crazy she might be.), if there is only Sophie's icon in the lessons, talk to Sophie.
Can anyone tell me how to complete the Investigation quest? I am stuck on "Karen wants private lessons". I cannot figure out how to trigger.
If you would like help, provide a photo of the quest and the current status of your quests.
Is there a cheat code for money
cheat for money is not needed in this game
Does anyone know how I trigger this "Investigation" quest. Where I have to be in the classroom at 11:30 when she tells me? I've tried talking with andrew. I've got it once, but cant get it a second, third etc time..
To trigger extra lessons with Karen, Andrew must be spoken to before the first lesson begins. If Max is already in college, then you will have to complete the task before Max arrives at the College. If you have not the first or the second, then you need to look for help in Discord DS.
so am stuck here is this the end in this version ?
Yes
the sophie option isn't comming up in class and normal chat option isn't gaining me punishments Kate path college quest
You have to talk to Sophie in class when Karen is teaching. At 11-30 Kate should be in the classroom on the same day
hello all i am stuck on the new way to punish lisa its been weeks and i still cant get it complete any tips?
Everything is simple. In the evening you make a mistake in Lisa's homework. The next day (if it's not Saturday or Sunday) you wait until Alice punishes Lisa. Lisa's punishment can start from 12-00 to 17-20. I advise you not to be in Lisa's room and skip time in the game for 10 minutes, not for an hour
Where are the Save files? I can't find them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How to clear side quest "yoga" and "smoking"? I can clear all quest even 0.53 zoe quest. But 2 quests cannot be clear. I do smoke and yoga event again and again(Days 500) But quest cannot be finish.
Most likely you have the wrong order of the quests. As the story progresses, these quests (yoga and smoking) change.
I'm playing Kate at the moment and am up to "Next Level" quests. I've noticed that nothing I do seems to update some of Kate's Stats (Open-mindedness, Lewdness, Interest in Women, Interest in Men) seem unchanged since the initial random stats when the game started. I think I read somewhere that its because they aren't used for anything at the moment. Is that right?
Stats don't play a role in the game right now

Last edited:

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
Tasks can be completed in any order unless otherwise specified. Continue to do what is written in the task ( First I need to show Karen I'm ready, for that I need to follow her orders during her classes, no matter how crazy she might be.), if there is only Sophie's icon in the lessons, talk to Sophie.

If you would like help, provide a photo of the quest and the current status of your quests.

cheat for money is not needed in this game

To trigger extra lessons with Karen, Andrew must be spoken to before the first lesson begins. If Max is already in college, then you will have to complete the task before Max arrives at the College. If you have not the first or the second, then you need to look for help in Discord DS.

Yes

You have to talk to Sophie in class when Karen is teaching. At 11-30 Kate should be in the classroom on the same day
Everything is simple. In the evening you make a mistake in Lisa's homework. The next day (if it's not Saturday or Sunday) you wait until Alice punishes Lisa. Lisa's punishment can start from 12-00 to 17-20. I advise you not to be in Lisa's room and skip time in the game for 10 minutes, not for an hour

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most likely you have the wrong order of the quests. As the story progresses, these quests (yoga and smoking) change.

Stats don't play a role in the game right now
the chat with sophie option i am playing as Kate and it is only giving me the normal chat option not the one with sopies picture like it was durring the quest

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
最新修改
when you don't run any event in the game or any other error occurs, don't run here to complain about problems in the game. This applies to all cheaters in the game. And this is an English forum, at least duplicate what you wrote in English.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes