gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Good evening everyone, I'm playing the latest version of the game, but I'm stuck with these missions: College, Cheerleading squad and Villa. I've waited several weeks, repeating the same things over and over, but it's not going forward. I attach the screenshots.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

Thalesz1987

Oct 9, 2022
Good evening everyone, I'm playing the latest version of the game, but I'm stuck with these missions: College, Cheerleading squad and Villa. I've waited several weeks, repeating the same things over and over, but it's not going forward. I attach the screenshots.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.
I have the same tasks too.
Maybe because the previous decisions or it is the ending of this version

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Thank you. This is where I am stuck.
My tips for passing the game may be wrong, because. I passed these moments in the game a long time ago and I don’t remember everything. You can try talking to Karen and Andrew before the first lesson. Most likely, you need to talk to Karen first, and then to Andrew. this is a speech about the first joint lesson with Andrew. For the second and subsequent joint lessons, you need to talk to Andrew before the start of the first lesson.
Thank you. This is where I am stuck.
The first two have been completed. Quest Support Team - you go to a physical education lesson and at the end of the lesson the quest should start.

bbeck3333

Dec 19, 2022
I'm playing as Max and stuck. Weird science, Karen, Veronica, Kate and Julia, and College quests all show as complete. I can't trigger the next events.
The google docs walkthrough won't open.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: forgame

FredAbfall

Dec 20, 2018
Originally, I played with the version I downloaded from the Patreon page (the free one). I got regular updates, but eventually Glamour got stuck with version 0.48 (and mine 0.46 as the free one was updated two releases behind).

So I decided to download the one from the OP here in this thread, which is 0.53. Can I use my original game status (i.e. saves), so as if it was a regular update, or do I have to start playing from the scratch?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Originally, I played with the version I downloaded from the Patreon page (the free one). I got regular updates, but eventually Glamour got stuck with version 0.48 (and mine 0.46 as the free one was updated two releases behind).

So I decided to download the one from the OP here in this thread, which is 0.53. Can I use my original game status (i.e. saves), so as if it was a regular update, or do I have to start playing from the scratch?
in other words, you are asking if the save files from your version of Patreon will work on the version that is here on the forum. This issue could be resolved without going to the forum. You take out the save files from the Patreon version and copy their folder for the save files of this version. But not the fact that the offline version of the game will see save files from the online version of the game.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
10 HOURS AGO

0.54 is well underway, and we're aiming to release it before the end of the month, on schedule.

Recently, we've updated our hardware, which drastically improved our rendering speed. As a result, new updates will have much higher amount of images per update and, by extension, higher variety in the events. So not only 0.54 will have more images (over 210), not having to reuse as many images as we can get away with means we can have more variety in sets, characters, and, well, the things that happen on the screen. Many new events are completely unique and do not reuse any images from other events.

In recent times, we've been forced to make a lot of updates for Max and neglect Kate. We are now cautiously optimistic about maybe coming back to our previous schedule of switching back and forth between Max and Kate updates, so we're going to make a poll about it.

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
9 HOURS AGO

As we've mentioned in the previous post, thanks to recent changes in our workflow, we are cautiously optimistic about trying out our traditional schedule where we alternate Max and Kate updates every month. So this is the poll to know how you feel about this idea.

1. Go back to our traditional schedule. One month for Kate, one month for Max, back and forth, back and forth.

2. Option number two is we could do a poll and ask you about the next protagonist every month

If the first option wins, we'll try to go back to the old schedule. 0.55 will be focused on Kate, 0.56 on Max, etc.

If the second option wins, we'll start another poll about the protagonist for 0.55 in a couple of days.

1Alternate between Kate and Max85%
2A new poll every month15%

Poll ended Dec 24, 2022
280 votes total

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
9 HOURS AGO

As we've mentioned in the previous post, thanks to recent changes in our workflow, we are cautiously optimistic about trying out our traditional schedule where we alternate Max and Kate updates every month. So this is the poll to know how you feel about this idea.

1. Go back to our traditional schedule. One month for Kate, one month for Max, back and forth, back and forth.

2. Option number two is we could do a poll and ask you about the next protagonist every month

If the first option wins, we'll try to go back to the old schedule. 0.55 will be focused on Kate, 0.56 on Max, etc.

If the second option wins, we'll start another poll about the protagonist for 0.55 in a couple of days.

1Alternate between Kate and Max82%
2A new poll every month18%

184 votes total
3 days left
Ha-ha-ha....:ROFLMAO: The author ignores the results as usual if Kate wins or even 1:1 :mad:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I would have voted if the next 10 updates had to be for Kate. Or Kate Storry as a separate game. My take on future updates for Kate, she'll be dealing with Max and co and that's something hardly anyone wants but won't happen.
Most likely:

an update, Max's adventures in Kate's half-game; next update, Kate's adventures in Max's half-game, and so on. And everybody lived un-happily ever after.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
I would have voted if the next 10 updates had to be for Kate. Or Kate Storry as a separate game. My take on future updates for Kate, she'll be dealing with Max and co and that's something hardly anyone wants but won't happen.
I am the author of "Kate's Story" This is a separate fan game

Unfortunately, I won't have time to make another update before the New Year

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes