Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
10 HOURS AGO

0.54 is well underway, and we're aiming to release it before the end of the month, on schedule.

Recently, we've updated our hardware, which drastically improved our rendering speed. As a result, new updates will have much higher amount of images per update and, by extension, higher variety in the events. So not only 0.54 will have more images (over 210), not having to reuse as many images as we can get away with means we can have more variety in sets, characters, and, well, the things that happen on the screen. Many new events are completely unique and do not reuse any images from other events.

In recent times, we've been forced to make a lot of updates for Max and neglect Kate. We are now cautiously optimistic about maybe coming back to our previous schedule of switching back and forth between Max and Kate updates, so we're going to make a poll about it.
Sounds like DS got a 4090, the lucky bastard

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
10 HOURS AGO

0.54 is almost done and we're aiming to release it tomorrow.

The last poll showed us the vast majority (85%) wants us to alternate between Kate and Max updates. So 0.55 will be focused on Kate.

Here are the options:

1. Julia's club, resolving the mafia problem.

2. Maria and Peter. The storyline about the agoraphobic neighbor.

3. Sex education classes. The anatomy classes have created a special atmosphere in college, time to crank things up to 11.

4. Julia. Kate and Julia want another source of income. They might follow Alice's example and start their own show. Or they might come up with something else…

As you can see, no Max for at least one update. We have spent a lot of time on him lately, both because he was behind Kate in the amount of content and because making Max content was easier from the creative perspective. We will see how things will go in 0.55, but we are cautiously optimistic.

If you have any interesting ideas about Kate, let us know in the comments. We might put them up for a vote in the future. Besides, an update can have more than one topic.

OptionsVotes
Julia's Club89
Sex Education72
Julia51

262 votes total
4 days left

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Patreon voters seem to like the most boring things.
Why boring? We can't know what exactly the author will do to solve problems with the mafia. Maybe Kate and Julia will be forced to serve a bunch of men or will be raped and do something tough
Let's wait for the announcements of the pictures and then it will be clear whether it is boring or not

In general, it's good news that Silver still listened to what the patrons want

Reactions: leg28

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Why boring? We can't know what exactly the author will do to solve problems with the mafia. Maybe Kate and Julia will be forced to serve a bunch of men or will be raped and do something tough
Let's wait for the announcements of the pictures and then it will be clear whether it is boring or not

In general, it's good news that Silver still listened to what the patrons want
Just projecting what my choices would have been. I'd rather see Kate and Julia come up with ways to entice men on the web to send them money than being abused by Russian mobsters. I'd rather see them corrupt some shy shut-in than bizarre sex classes for sexually active college students. But my choices were the least popular. I'll still download it to see what happens.

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
any money cheats ?
if you search this thread there are instructions for using the in-game console to open save files and edit things like money. It's not simple, but it can be done.

Almost as importantly, if you just play the game, you'll easily get all the money you need almost as fast as you can find things worth spending it on. Don't buy anything you don't have to. There's no advantage to spending more than the minimum amount of money.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Yep.. there is no real need to cheat money. The only real spending requirement is the purchase of the cameras in the beginning of the Max path.. but once you have that, you make more money than you need for the rest of the game. And also, there is no time pressure to earn the money like in BB (no need to purchase gifts before Eric beats you to it)

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Just projecting what my choices would have been. I'd rather see Kate and Julia come up with ways to entice men on the web to send them money than being abused by Russian mobsters. I'd rather see them corrupt some shy shut-in than bizarre sex classes for sexually active college students. But my choices were the least popular. I'll still download it to see what happens.
I voted for the Maria and Peter option.. just because I think Maria is one of the hotter characters in the game and would love to see more content with her. But either way I am just glad that the Kate path is getting some attention.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
the sophie option isn't comming up in class and normal chat option isn't gaining me punishments Kate path college quest
Hi There. Did you ever get past this ? I'm stuck in exactly the same place. I know that Angel_Kate offered some advice " You have to talk to Sophie in class when Karen is teaching. At 11-30 Kate should be in the classroom on the same day." but as you mentioned, the normal chat option doesn't trigger punishments and the "Sophie icon" chat option during Karen's classes (which I think triggers the alternate punishment option" never occurs.

Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
Hi There. Did you ever get past this ? I'm stuck in exactly the same place. I know that Angel_Kate offered some advice " You have to talk to Sophie in class when Karen is teaching. At 11-30 Kate should be in the classroom on the same day." but as you mentioned, the normal chat option doesn't trigger punishments and the "Sophie icon" chat option during Karen's classes (which I think triggers the alternate punishment option" never occurs.
at that point you don't even have to worry about talking if you stay in class just keep skipping time forward after 2nd class (i kinda wish i didn't go through with it)

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I ended up having to revert to an old save and I was able to do it before Max showed up. After Max arrives the Andrew event will not start, as the Max event overrides it every time.
Yes, there is. If Max is in college, then the event with Andrew will not start. As far as I remember, you didn't mention Max.
Can someone share a savegame for Kate somewhere in the middle of the game? At least not at beginning
I lost my save . Can anybody share saves from max and kate , Glamour 0.53 please ?
The forum recently posted the save files of the game, rummage through the forum.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
The game freezes on Max's dialogue with Anna. I looked into the console and it turned out that the 54-ann-max dialog was missing. Am I the only one so lucky?
no you are not the only one, it seems like alot of the dialogs are missing. The dialog with Lisa to change Olivia sleep over rate is missing also.

Reactions: wwwslave
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes