Jun 11, 2022
0.54 is a silent HD-remake. Every picture become bigger by 2-3% and clearly of much higher quality.

My guess is DS keeps ultra-high res originals which he can use to re-produce the whole game with another compression algorithm.

Check it out. Pick any picture from /sprites folder of 0.53 and compare it to the same of 0.54 (add .webp extension).

Last edited:

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
You can complete the update despite everything. You just must not click on the speech bubbles. It is possible without any problems. In my opinion, it was a hot update. The small bugs actually increased the fun for me.
Screenshot_174.png

Reactions: wwwslave

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
0.54 is the silent HD-remake. Every picture become bigger by 2-3% and clearly of much higher quality.

My guess is DS keeps ultra-high res originals which he can use to re-produce the whole game with another compression algorithm.

Check it out. Pick any picture from /sprites folder of 0.53 and compare it to the same of 0.54 (add .webp extension).
Holy shit, for real?! He didn't mention this, did he?

AppDa

Nov 25, 2017
Same issue, unable to click next when it states I need to talk to ann about punishments
While there is no fix, you can restart the game from now on and continue as usual. Just don't try to talk to Anna and Lisa and anyone else.

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Sorry for my ignorance, but how does someone achieve the" You just must not click on the speech bubbles "???
You can do anything except select the Talk option (if you do, the game will freeze). All the other buttons work if you don't select the Talk option, after you select Talk the other buttons don't work either.

Screenshot_175.png

Noblesse

Aug 5, 2017
Mega link on Patreon has been updated. Anyone can post the new mega link? It may resolve the current bugs

MalchorX

Jul 2, 2017
Can someone help me? I just don't know why this quest doesn't trigger. Only at night are Kira and Ann together in the living room. But every time I enter it nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

BB_QuestLog.png

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
The joke : Kate's story is dead, but ALL pictures illustrating the game are still from Kate's story !
Max remains a squatter in a story that is not his own...

Reactions: Batut and paddyo73
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes