Notheonlyone

Dec 24, 2021
now it is too late since max infested kate game...
maybe next poll should be: should kate's storyline should be returned to point before massive max infestation
As a kate player playing as a cucked sidekick really sucks (my opinion not a fact)

Arkhelion

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys, I'm missing the freeuse videos when Lisa invites Olivia to the pool, which never happens in my playthrough, is there something specific to do or should I just keep shooting videos until something happens?

EDIT : NVM I needed to keep going...

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
Does the 0.53 incest patch just not work on this one?, because I haven't played this in ages and without the incest it'll just feel dumb tbh.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
1672543868449.png
Hi, I have an issue, whenever this screen pops up. The one where I can click next, or leave/talk. The game just becomes unresponsive and I have to exit... I click on the buttons, but nothing ever happens.

BDI

May 23, 2017
View attachment 2277856
Hi, I have an issue, whenever this screen pops up. The one where I can click next, or leave/talk. The game just becomes unresponsive and I have to exit... I click on the buttons, but nothing ever happens.
A couple of pages back there was a 54.1 download that fixed this, you need to download this and play it and it will work fine.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes