Puzzle3005

Dec 3, 2021
Just go to the living room and advance time, or advance time and visit the living room until it triggers. I think the quest logs hints at the time of day.

Go to the pool. If you see Alice laying on the mat in front of Ann, go up and "offer help." The scene will play out a little different than in the past.

Now my problem is I never see Olivia at the pool in daytime. I haven't got any of those events. Is there something I need to do to set that up?
I faced the same problem

summerjo

May 9, 2017
This thread would only be 1/4 as long as it is if people actually read it.
They would get the answers they need instead of asking the same question that has been asked and answered for the 300th time.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
i got this bug when i click on a character its shows exit and talk and i cant do anything it just stucks pls help....

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
View attachment 568608

Important: Starting with Glamour 0.27 savegames no longer need to be decrypted and thus this tool no longer works. If you want to import your old savegames to 0.27 check this post.

Presenting Glamour Edit. A savegame editor for Glamour.

After countless hours of reverse engineering the glamour-server I was finally able to understand how savegame decryption and encryption in the game work. Since the server application is embedded into a patched node binary (using pkg) and transformed into tokenized V8 compilations it really was a pain in the ass to debug. Turns out, however, the encryption isn't really that special (decompile the SaveGameCipher class inside this binary to see what's happening under the hood).

As has been mentioned plenty times before, savegames are bound to your windows installation since the encryption and decryption keys are derived from your machine GUID. So in order to share savegames (without altering your machine guid) you can use this utility to export the decoded savegame as a json file. Other players can then import your json and have it encoded properly so the game recognizes it.

I added a JSON editor (based on ace) to the program for easier editing. Hit Ctrl+F while inside the editor if you want to search for specific strings. For the editor to show up and work properly you'll want to have at least Internet Explorer 10 installed on your system. If it's not working or if you don't like to use the built-in version you can export your save to a json file, edit it in a JSON editor of your liking and import it back.

Tested on Win7 SP1 64 and Win10 64 v1903 with Glamour saves from v0.21 and v0.22. Requires .NET Framework 4.6. This program was written in managed code, namely C# and thus its source code is readily available via the binary itself.

Let me know if you run into any problems. Any feedback is appreciated.

PS: Since you will be asking this: each character in the characters array holds a money value. Find the character you're playing right now and edit the money property to your liking.

PPS: Make a backup of your save game before tinkering with it. Editing the wrong values might lead to a broken game state. Values are only checked for syntax but not plausibility before saving.

Update: You'll now find the source code including solution files attached to this post. Not all files in this archive are necessary to compile the program. Some things remained there even after refactoring earlier code (e.g. a proper Save class, which is no longer used).

Cheers,

Update 1.0.5
  • You can now resize the tree view on the left
  • Removed old/unneccesary code from several classes
  • Added the possibility to import binary savegames from other machines.
To expand a little on the last point: if the editor finds a file in the savegame folder it can't decrypt (excluding JSON files) it will now show up in the list as Unknown save:
View attachment 583478

Clicking on it now gives you the option to add a machine ID for decrypting this file:
View attachment 583479

If the machine ID provided is valid and the file can be decoded it will appear in the save list just like any other savegame. No further adjustments are neccessary to make the savegame work.
View attachment 583490

Press "Save" to write the new save to your folder overwriting the old one. The save will now appear ingame.
where do you find machine ID

Zeronero

May 5, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long time. is max still dominated by his sister or has the tables turned for him?

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
I am having a hard time triggering the Olivia quest in 54.1. Its the last one for me. What do I have to do to trigger that one?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes