marwak

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks. I will try once again.
During my search in this thread, I also read that some users are calling this a bug? Has anyone experienced that? and if they have.. what's the trigger for the bug so that i can avoid it?
Have you found some solution since then? I seem to have same issue, tried almost everything, asked DarkSilver via Patreon message (as a paying contributor), used discord, but no one could help me so far (DarkSilver didn't even bother to reply). I also tried to edit save file to find some line, where this is saved as variable or something, to change it manually, but had no success.

Now it seems, that except of 0.49 content (which was mionor content of lessons by Kira) it also affects current new content (last update 0.54), which is not triggering automatically. It really starts to piss me off, since there does not seem to be reachable solution, but still have no else idea what to do...

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Just when you thought "It can't get any Worse"... BAM! ...DS delivers
He's such a reliable source of crappy updates.. how does he do it? Only he knows!

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
This game is so bad it has turned into comedy
[insert astronaut "it always was" meme]

(Annoying red t-shirt and Lisa’s haircut aside).
If you go back and look at Lisa's original hair (towards the end of BB when she was involved in more active sex) you'll see (if you can take your eyes off her ass) that it stood out at weird angles and defied gravity. DS couldn't make that hairstyle look realistic. It was cute, but didn't work in sex scenes. If changing Lisa's hair style gets more sex scenes with her, I don't mind.

Last edited:

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
Just when you thought "It can't get any Worse"... BAM! ...DS delivers
He's such a reliable source of crappy updates.. how does he do it? Only he knows!
there is no easier way to get money than going through this system

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Can someone help me? I just don't know why this quest doesn't trigger. Only at night are Kira and Ann together in the living room. But every time I enter it nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
this is a random event, most likely such a conversation will take place from 00-00 to 02-00, when Kira is watching TV.
Hi! People, I can't get a scene at bassen's if Lisa invites Olivia. Tell me what to do.
WELCOME to the New Year
How do I get Olivia to the pool? (last quest)
How I started this event with Olivia, completed all other events in the quest, asked Lisa to tell Olivia (what Olivia came every day), from 11-30 Max was in Lisa's room, the time step was 10 minutes.
I tried many times, but nothing.
just offer help to Alice and you will get an event. It won't work the first time, it will work the 10th time. Important Alice lies on a fitness mat, Ann on a lounger.
How to do a snapshot in here game, and where would it be stored to?
You can take a screenshot (keyboard key PrtScm). It usually creates a picture on the C drive in the My Documents Pictures folder. You can use the built-in MS Paint

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
First time attempting to give this a try, is this just a Big Brother reboot?
In part. Initially it was a remake of the game that came before BB (same name & base premise), but taking place in the same universe.
Characters from BB would appear and be part of events. Then along came Max and even lamer than he was in BB, which also heralded a BB remake. This time, no Eric. Ever.

Playing as Max, it's mostly a BB remake that covers most of the same ground as BB (without Eric as mentioned), with crossover from story elements and characters from Kate's story.
Kate was the original protagonist prior to the BB remake being shoe-horned in and eventually taking over for a long time.

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
I already finish all kate punishments always going to school i dont know about this karen questline there's no hint, Also in Julia i dont know if the game is bugged

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I already finish all kate punishments always going to school i dont know about this karen questline there's no hint, Also in Julia i dont know if the game is bugged
Looks like you are missing a few events from Next Level. Below is my completed task list:
1672750906590.png
1672750924423.png

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes