KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Max and Karen will punished kate and sophie thats always happens at 11:30 cannot even progress the last one View attachment 2284792
Yes, that is the bug that I mentioned. If you don't finish Investigation before Max arrives at college, then the 11:30 event will be replaced by the Max and Sophia alternative punishment. So only solution as far as I know is to go back to an older save where Max is not in the college yet, and then finish Investigation. :/

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I'm sorry to disturb you, but I seem to have reached the end of every "oppurtunity for this current version of the game" or completed the quests that can be completed.
However, I am stuck with scenes of the 0.54 version that I don't know how to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm on the Max path, by the way
Thank you in advance for answering me.
Hi.

What does your quest log say? Can you post a screenshot? first event that triggers is a auto event in the evening where you are all called for a meeting.

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
Yes, that is the bug that I mentioned. If you don't finish Investigation before Max arrives at college, then the 11:30 event will be replaced by the Max and Sophia alternative punishment. So only solution as far as I know is to go back to an older save where Max is not in the college yet, and then finish Investigation. :/
Oh i see i'll come back to you to tell if works

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
You still have quite a few events to get through in Max path before you get to latest (0.54) content. You just need to continue doing the tasks as per your questlog.

Polo56000

Jul 28, 2018
Never mind, there is a file probleme on mega. I dowloaded the Glamour-0.54.1.7z with the Mega link here, but inside, there is the 0.53 version

dojo20020

Oct 23, 2022
I'm sorry to disturb you, but I seem to have reached the end of every "oppurtunity for this current version of the game" or completed the quests that can be completed.
However, I am stuck with scenes of the 0.54 version that I don't know how to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm on the Max path, by the way
Thank you in advance for answering me.
send the ss

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
It works thanks!!!
Screenshot_20230104_085751.png

Reactions: KingBel

Polo56000

Jul 28, 2018
I found out what my issue was. I dowloaded the incest patch, so I had to change the .asar in the /game folder. And it launched the 0.53 version. Reinstalled teh original .asar, and now, it's under 0.54.1 version, and the updated "new world order" quest is there.
Thank you so much to the people who were willing to take some time to help me out !

Reactions: KingBel

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm on Max route latest update.
I have no idea how to trigger the 2nd part of Kate and any of the Olivia part. I talked to Kate at school after the 1st time she came over other than that no idea. Olivia I talked to Lisa to tell her to come over everyday and nothing happens when I spam wait at the pool

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes