Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
I already finish all kate punishments always going to school i dont know about this karen questline there's no hint, Also in Julia i dont know if the game is bugged

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I already finish all kate punishments always going to school i dont know about this karen questline there's no hint, Also in Julia i dont know if the game is bugged
Looks like you are missing a few events from Next Level. Below is my completed task list:
1672750906590.png
1672750924423.png

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
I already completed it shows green my only problem on how can i progress questline on karen
The screenshot you posted shows that Next Level is not completed. It would show 'Finished' at the top under the quest name. Check my list of tasks again.. you are missing the shower with Julia.. and possibly the scene where you wake her up in the morning.

Reactions: Undead145

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
The screenshot you posted shows that Next Level is not completed. It would show 'Finished' at the top under the quest name. Check my list of tasks again.. you are missing the shower with Julia.. and possibly the scene where you wake her up in the morning.
Now i completed it thanks!!! Also progress karen questline

Last edited:
Reactions: KingBel

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to run Glamour 0.54 on a Mac ? it runs on Renpy? is any other program that i can use? i'm dont know much but i will apreciate the help and patience.

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
Karen wants to do private lessons i cant even talk to her during class what im supposed to do here? Plus college quest on julia and villa

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2018
In part. Initially it was a remake of the game that came before BB (same name & base premise), but taking place in the same universe.
Characters from BB would appear and be part of events. Then along came Max and even lamer than he was in BB, which also heralded a BB remake. This time, no Eric. Ever.

Playing as Max, it's mostly a BB remake that covers most of the same ground as BB (without Eric as mentioned), with crossover from story elements and characters from Kate's story.
Kate was the original protagonist prior to the BB remake being shoe-horned in and eventually taking over for a long time.
Thanks for the info, I got up to where Eric was first mentioned and all I could think was 'oh not again' haha.

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, I'm playing the latest version of the game 0.54 , but I'm stuck with these missions: College, Investigation and Villa. I've waited 2 days, repeating the same things over and over, but it's not going forward. I attach the screenshots.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Good afternoon everyone, I'm playing the latest version of the game 0.54 , but I'm stuck with these missions: College, Investigation and Villa. I've waited 2 days, repeating the same things over and over, but it's not going forward. I attach the screenshots.

I hope someone can help me.

Thank you.
As far as I know, the College and Villa quests cannot be completed (as of the last Kate update).
The Investigation quest might be problematic as you have in essence played the game in the incorrect update order. The Investigation quest should have been completed before Max arrived at college. (The devs are aware of this issue, but have not ventured a fix except to say that you should go back to a older save)
What happens when you go to the classroom at 11:30?

Undead145

Jul 25, 2022
As far as I know, the College and Villa quests cannot be completed (as of the last Kate update).
The Investigation quest might be problematic as you have in essence played the game in the incorrect update order. The Investigation quest should have been completed before Max arrived at college. (The devs are aware of this issue, but have not ventured a fix except to say that you should go back to a older save)
What happens when you go to the classroom at 11:30?
Max and Karen will punished kate and sophie thats always happens at 11:30 cannot even progress the last one Screenshot_20230104_013107.png

Last edited:

Polo56000

Jul 28, 2018
I'm sorry to disturb you, but I seem to have reached the end of every "oppurtunity for this current version of the game" or completed the quests that can be completed.
However, I am stuck with scenes of the 0.54 version that I don't know how to trigger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm on the Max path, by the way
Thank you in advance for answering me.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes