Jul 21, 2020
Need a screenshot of this task
Right away (you have a miniature link on my first question but no problem putting it here fulle size :D)

You said before it was some time ago for you (exact same question) so you might have been wrong about tips (you weren't btw, just not seemingly related to the right stage). The Extra lessons with Andrew seem to be on another quest. As for the Special Punishments with Max and Sophie, and the Principal humps in his office, they can be seen as greened in the below texts

The closest iteration I could find of this problem was on December 19th, and both the question from Deadguy316 and your answer were on the page 1304 of this thread.

1673726923487.png

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Right away (you have a miniature link on my first question but no problem putting it here fulle size :D)

You said before it was some time ago for you (exact same question) so you might have been wrong about tips (you weren't btw, just not seemingly related to the right stage). The Extra lessons with Andrew seem to be on another quest. As for the Special Punishments with Max and Sophie, and the Principal humps in his office, they can be seen as greened in the below texts

The closest iteration I could find of this problem was on December 19th, and both the question from Deadguy316 and your answer were on the page 1304 of this thread.

View attachment 2311326
I went through this task and forgot about it, so the following is only my assumptions. Try talking to Karen before the first lesson, if Karen's first lesson. What actions did you do when you tried to run this job?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
What version of 7zip did you use to unpack the file? When I tried it I get an error - cannot open file as archive.
I'm using 7-Zip 22.01
But I'm getting the same message when I attempt to open version .54
I don't know what's causing this.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
I went through this task and forgot about it, so the following is only my assumptions. Try talking to Karen before the first lesson, if Karen's first lesson. What actions did you do when you tried to run this job?
I'll try to list it.
-> Cannot talk to Karen before lesson (Panty inspection, the lack of it, then direct start of the lesson)
-> talking to Karen after the lesson only leads to the usual "Sorry, i didn't mean to bother you" answer from Kate
-> I relaunched the whole Extra Lesson event with Andrew several times. No changes
-> I went for special punishments at 11:30 and 16:00, no changes either
-> I tried both Home punishments events with and without Karen. Nope neither.
-> I ofc went back at the Principal Fuck summons in his office
-> I went for several Cheerleading pimp'n'stalk repeatables. Nothing more.
-> I went for both Swimming Class events to. No effect
-> Nothing triggers by waiting at home, either during the week, or the week-end. And nobody shows up at the door except Nick and his, well, needs.
-> No classmate has anything to say that triggers anything. I didn't try all teachers.
-> I tried to go to class with or without impending fees to purge by working for Zoe, just to see if it changed things to have a fee or not. Doesn't seem to have had any effect but I can't be sure I duplicated all that's written up here, in both fee amount states (0 versus ++amount).

I wouldn't say I was thorough but I just can't figure any idea that would be related.

In your previous answers, you talked about a quest supposedly called "Support for the Team", which I don't have and can't find in my quest log history (so I figured maybe it was the stage I need to unlock before going any further. Do you have such a quest in your log ? No hint in the Investigation quest log on your side, I guess)

Maybe it's just a random Karen talk that triggers after an amount of reiterations along with simply going to class, that hasn't showed up yet. After all, it's a regular feature within Glamour (which gave me headaches along the Julia & Nick questline XD). The thing is, each time Karen shows up she either directly begins class or inspect panties, then begins class, without giving any space to talk to her beforehand.

As for possible sources of bugs. There seems to be a conflict between the Extra Lesson with Andrew and the Special 11:30 punishment with Sophie.
In order to initiate the Andrew lesson, you have to quit the classroom after 11. Otherwise, the special punishment with Sophie triggers automatically. And even if you quit the room at 11 and get back at 11:30+, sometimes, the Andrew lesson doesn't trigger and special punishment triggers in its state. Plus, I don't even have to have been actually punished, or fined to trigger the 11:30 special punishment. So maybe it is this event that conflicts with the possible lesson. Or maybe it's the panty inspection that conflicts with triggering the talk with Karen I'd need. Maybe both.
I also seem not to be able to get caught during class tchating to Sophie normally. Can't be sure of that as it's random, but no hiccups after around ten attempts seem odd.

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Okay, so I played Max's part, Which is basically Big brother without Eric, and Alice's friend from BB replaced with Kate.

Now if im not mistaken, the female protagonist is ALice's friend Kate right ?? with her side of story.... I usually avoid female protagonists, but would like to know how it's implemented ?? Does max and his family appear in Kate's story ?? Also how is incest implemented in Kates part, is it BS, FD ?? aand which protagonist has more content ?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Okay, so I played Max's part, Which is basically Big brother without Eric, and Alice's friend from BB replaced with Kate.

Now if im not mistaken, the female protagonist is ALice's friend Kate right ?? with her side of story.... I usually avoid female protagonists, but would like to know how it's implemented ?? Does max and his family appear in Kate's story ?? Also how is incest implemented in Kates part, is it BS, FD ?? aand which protagonist has more content ?
Kate (Glamour) replaces Kate (BB).
Kate had incest with her sister before the BB remake portion started. No father/brother present. There was a male alternate that saw no real development, Alex that would have made it brother/sister, but that got replaced by the BB remake instead.

The main BB characters all appeard in Glamour, with a few minor differences. It was after BB and the family didn't like Max all that much and knew all about his cameras. That may have been rewritten but I'd be surprised if DS even bothered to do that at all.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is clear that the actions that you did, other than trying to talk to Karen, were not related to the task. Checking linen is a random event, this event takes place closer to 8-00. try to come to college earlier, for example at 7-40.
There are two things you can't trigger an event on (assuming my tips or other users' tips are correct) are bugs in the game. Example in version 47 Max could see Alice punishing Ann in her room, in version 48 this event could not be triggered. Due to errors in the game code made by DS.
You may not be able to start the event due to not completing the quests correctly. You completed the newer quests, but you didn't complete the older ones. And these completed new quests block the completion of the old ones. Yes, this happens sometimes in games.

Reactions: manominouslyme

sahadeva

May 1, 2021

Nice pfp :), what game is it from?

Jul 21, 2020
It is clear that the actions that you did, other than trying to talk to Karen, were not related to the task. Checking linen is a random event, this event takes place closer to 8-00. try to come to college earlier, for example at 7-40.
There are two things you can't trigger an event on (assuming my tips or other users' tips are correct) are bugs in the game. Example in version 47 Max could see Alice punishing Ann in her room, in version 48 this event could not be triggered. Due to errors in the game code made by DS.
You may not be able to start the event due to not completing the quests correctly. You completed the newer quests, but you didn't complete the older ones. And these completed new quests block the completion of the old ones. Yes, this happens sometimes in games.
Hello,
Year, it sure looks like the Special Punishment 11:30 or the Extra lesson with Andrew might conflict with this one. Crap ! Looks like I'm good for a restart T^T. Considering how Kate'side is ever more grindy than the max one it's already pricking me red.

Thanks a lot for trying to solve it anyway.

Jul 21, 2020

Hello,
The two stories are supposed to be two perspectives of the same overall story, with slight chronology differences between both. But at some stages, they clearly cross path. (no spoil). It's the same Kate, the same Max on both sides.

MC and NPC relations can be remapped in the options. By default they are set as non-incest but you can edit them by yourself as you see fit. I didn't. And depending on the country you live in, it's not necessarily a good idea. Imagination might be enough, and a bit safer here. Your decision.

Now, my personal take on the game, having tried several sides is :
- Kate side is very grindy, the guest architecture can be very unsettling as there are not enough tips on how and when to do them and way more places to go, and at specific times quite often, with a lot of randomized milestone events. It takes time, effort and frustration to get to actual enjoyable sex scenes. I'm a tad sad about that because it makes Kate's story less enjoyable.
- Max side goes faster with sex. It also relies a bit more on money farming, but it's fairly reasonable for now.
- The two stories are in an unbalanced advancement state. For reasons that has been debated often along those years and I won't restart that moot point. Poinnt is Max's story is actually more cohesive and thought than the Kate one. :/
- Both seem to have some bugs, just as ANGEL-KATE mentionned a few posts up. So I feel like it's better to complete quests in order of appearances, but it won't prevent you from getting some conflicts, so I'd advise to regularly make Saves you'll want to keep as a security, just to avoid to have to redo everything from the start (annd good luck with that because the Saves architecture is very very very non-adapted to that specific need).
- The only real asset you'll have to really manage carefully within the game is TIME. The rest (money, stats) is mainly useless and/or integrated within the overall event/scene reiteration process you'll need to complete any given quest. This is the one thing DS did right : cheats are basically useless. You won't gain time by using any, eventually loose a lot of random events in the process and this will accelerate the rate at which you'll get conflicts that break your playthrough.

Hope it helps you getting a good start.

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
The rest (money, stats) is mainly useless and/or integrated within the overall event/scene reiteration process you'll need to complete any given quest.
This is important. The only time you need to worry about money at all is early in the Max story. Just be diligent about cleaning the pool for a while and you'll get enough to get started. On both sides, don't spend any more money than you need to. It doesn't help. That cheapest option is always as good as the more expensive. If you do that, you'll always have all the money you need. If you look through the 1300 pages of this thread, you can find a way to cheat money. It's hard and not worth it.

Reactions: manominouslyme

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
I'd really like Kate's main premise with Max as the MC. Or like Lisa and Max but with switched genders. I.e. a shy highschooler boy getting "fixed" by a (female) childhood friend. I'm pretty sure it won't be an option Dark Silver considers. Maybe there's another game like this?

EDIT: I DO NOT mean sissification.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Konstantin

Baka Tanvir

Jul 18, 2020
I am unable to trigger the 'new world order' quest. Completed all the quests but the new version update one is not showing up.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Took a long break from this game.
I remember this mission was stuck.

And someone posted his/her save file where he/she completed it.
But I want to do it on my own save.
So is this 'bug' fixed??

I tried a week or 2 ingame. And still haven't triggered it yet... (I got a feeling it's still bugged).
1673907058368.png

Jul 21, 2020
Took a long break from this game.
I remember this mission was stuck.

And someone posted his/her save file where he/she completed it.
But I want to do it on my own save.
So is this 'bug' fixed??

I tried a week or 2 ingame. And still haven't triggered it yet... (I got a feeling it's still bugged).
There may be a timer trigger conflict issue at play here. And the Special Punishment stage of College Quest might be at the center of it.

Have you by any chance completed the Investigation mission (given by Candy at the hotel). If so, do you remember having to complete a Private Lesson with Karen event ? Knowing how it triggers and when and where the Private Lesson with Karen takes place might enlighten us. I have a feeling it is all linked somehow. And I'm not talking about the Andrew Extra lessons, but really the Private Lesson with Karen.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes