Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Andrew is just as nerdy as Max. I was hoping that Kate would be fucked by all the other classmates - Oscar, Denis, Mike
Oscar's an asshole. She's already had to do too much with him. Mike and Dennis are shamefully underused and I think DS is phasing them out.

I still hold out hope for Peter finally appearing. I think there's potential for him to be interesting. I think it would be fun if he turned out to be attractive but extremely inexperienced because of his social awkwardness and Kate and Julia have to work together to break him out of his shell and give him some sexual experience.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
There may be a timer trigger conflict issue at play here. And the Special Punishment stage of College Quest might be at the center of it.

Have you by any chance completed the Investigation mission (given by Candy at the hotel). If so, do you remember having to complete a Private Lesson with Karen event ? Knowing how it triggers and when and where the Private Lesson with Karen takes place might enlighten us. I have a feeling it is all linked somehow. And I'm not talking about the Andrew Extra lessons, but really the Private Lesson with Karen.
Completed Investigation mission.
1673971362616.png

I do not have Karen's Private lesson, except 'Karen's quest with Andrew".
You know how I can trigger that quest?

Jul 21, 2020
Completed Investigation mission.

[...]

I do not have Karen's Private lesson, except 'Karen's quest with Andrew".
You know how I can trigger that quest?
Andrew Extra Lesson
I don't remember in which mission, and at what stage this Extra Lesson with Andrew is. Can't find it in my quest log history either. Trigger : You have to talk to Andrew at school, before 8am, choose the extra lesson dialogue option, then get in the classroom between 11 and 11:30 am.

Private Lesson with Karen
It is a stage of the Investigation quest, prior to your last meeting with Candy that supposedly ended the quest (marked as finished in your last Log pic). It triggers when completing getting fucked by the Principal, and Karen, in his office. I missed the short dialogue, though, but after some talks in here, I think it might be triggered by a dialogue with Karen before class. I cannot speak with her before class on my own, though and no matter what, it doesn't trigger.

1673980899094.png

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Oscar's an asshole. She's already had to do too much with him. Mike and Dennis are shamefully underused and I think DS is phasing them out.

I still hold out hope for Peter finally appearing. I think there's potential for him to be interesting. I think it would be fun if he turned out to be attractive but extremely inexperienced because of his social awkwardness and Kate and Julia have to work together to break him out of his shell and give him some sexual experience.
Just as long as Peter doesn't look like Max, as his mom Marie says he does on Max's path. DS needs to keep Mike and Dennis for Kate to interact with and make Max a wallpaper background in school.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Andrew Extra Lesson
I don't remember in which mission, and at what stage this Extra Lesson with Andrew is. Can't find it in my quest log history either. Trigger : You have to talk to Andrew at school, before 8am, choose the extra lesson dialogue option, then get in the classroom between 11 and 11:30 am.

Private Lesson with Karen
It is a stage of the Investigation quest, prior to your last meeting with Candy that supposedly ended the quest (marked as finished in your last Log pic). It triggers when completing getting fucked by the Principal, and Karen, in his office. I missed the short dialogue, though, but after some talks in here, I think it might be triggered by a dialogue with Karen before class. I cannot speak with her before class on my own, though and no matter what, it doesn't trigger.

View attachment 2318556
Ah yea. I also finished it.
1674009938196.png
So if I finish this "Extra Lesson" I could trigger the 'Chat with Sophie' to get punished?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
Special punishment
If you have the quest, you should have the icon with a photo of Sophie when in Karen class. If you don't have it, as said before, it is probably glitched.

Still, as you have completed the Private lesson with Karen, if you remember by any chance how is was triggered, and when and where it is supposed to happen, it wouls certainly help me understand.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Special punishment
If you have the quest, you should have the icon with a photo of Sophie when in Karen class. If you don't have it, as said before, it is probably glitched.

Still, as you have completed the Private lesson with Karen, if you remember by any chance how is was triggered, and when and where it is supposed to happen, it wouls certainly help me understand.
I can't find it on my quest list either. But i'm pretty sure I finished it too.
I don't really remember anymore how I triggered it.

I only remember that the quest where I am was bugged.
1674080906684.png
Becuz we had to download "private lesson Fix"
But that file has some other quest that haven't be done yet etc. So I took a break from the game in the hope it will be fixed when I came back.

Seems like it's still not fixed...

Jul 21, 2020
Aye !
That clarifies it : "Private lesson fix" so it was actually glitched.
Well I know where to look now. Many thanks.

And i could finally find a post confirming, this Private lesson with Karen is to be triggered by Karen coming to see Kate before class.

Last edited:
Reactions: chriskris

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Aye !
That clarifies it : "Private lesson fix" so it was actually glitched.
Well I know where to look now. Many thanks.

And i could finally find a post confirming, this Private lesson with Karen is to be triggered by Karen coming to see Kate before class.
So? the bug/glitch is fixed/patched?? In the newer versions?
Or still bugged?

If it's still bugged, I might as well wait another few months and hope it will get's fixed. Or play some Max story.
Tried another 2 weeks (ingame) and still nothing happens, every time I chat with Sophie..

adamsadams

Jan 10, 2023
Make Ann Mom Again incest patch
updated 12/25/22

It annoys me when I map the NPC to Mom and the MC still refers to her by her first name. Never known anyone that did that. I made some updates so that Ann text is displayed as Mom and Max, Lisa and Alice refer to her as Mom while other people refer to her as Ann or your Mom.

I also punched up the incest talk a bit. I wanted them all to acknowledge what was happening.

This update took several hours to complete. I don' t know that I will be doing this again before the game is complete/abandoned.

To change the script replace the app.asar file under the game folder.

This mod only works on version .53

Little incest talk: Workupload

Slightly more incest talk: Workupload

Explanation on slightly more incest talk: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-53-dark-silver.10579/post-9691286
View attachment 2045910 View attachment 2045942 View attachment 2045919 View attachment 2045934 View attachment 2045920 View attachment 2045912
Make Ann Mom Again incest patch
updated 12/25/22

It annoys me when I map the NPC to Mom and the MC still refers to her by her first name. Never known anyone that did that. I made some updates so that Ann text is displayed as Mom and Max, Lisa and Alice refer to her as Mom while other people refer to her as Ann or your Mom.

I also punched up the incest talk a bit. I wanted them all to acknowledge what was happening.

This update took several hours to complete. I don' t know that I will be doing this again before the game is complete/abandoned.

To change the script replace the app.asar file under the game folder.

This mod only works on version .53

Little incest talk: Workupload

Slightly more incest talk: Workupload

Explanation on slightly more incest talk: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-53-dark-silver.10579/post-9691286
View attachment 2045910 View attachment 2045942 View attachment 2045919 View attachment 2045934 View attachment 2045920 View attachment 2045912
I replaced the app.asar file under the game folder but the script is the same, help!!

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I replaced the app.asar file under the game folder but the script is the same, help!!
The Mod I made only works for up to version .53. I'm still trying to figure out how to access the file to screw with the script again.
Version .54 was changed somehow and I cannot access the file to change anything.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I would love this for .54 even if its up to the same point i would just like it to work. I love how you actually aknowedlege what it happening, not many games do this. Any updates on this?

Thanks
I plan to screw with it this weekend. Don't hold your breath, I usually let people down and I give up easy.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I plan to screw with it this weekend. Don't hold your breath, I usually let people down and I give up easy.
You can change their relationships by going into preferences/options/NPC mappings, just change to what you want.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From Patreon

As usual, Kate's update is taking longer than Max's. That being said, the pace is much better now that we're done dealing with some unrelated real life distractions. We're not going to cut content in order to fit the deadline. The update might come out a bit late, but it will be a full update, especially since we haven't made any content with Kate in a while.
We have seen quite a number of requests to add more content with Andrew, and the current story is a good place to work him in naturally. So we'll add a bit which will affect both the club and some rules in the college.

Jul 21, 2020
So? the bug/glitch is fixed/patched?? In the newer versions?
Or still bugged?

If it's still bugged, I might as well wait another few months and hope it will get's fixed. Or play some Max story.
Tried another 2 weeks (ingame) and still nothing happens, every time I chat with Sophie..

Aye !
Sorry for the delay, I had to restart a full playthrough to solve my own bug. On my new pt, Special Punishments seem to have started. I can't say it triggered normally though, because I'm positive : I never tchated with Sophie during class from the moment it became a possible active event (I was skipping all classes to rush only the Swimming class with Max and Julia events started). So it triggered on its own for me. :/

I suggest you try a few things :
- Tchat normally with Sophie in class, untill you get caught, and then choose the alternative punishment. Then get to the classroom at (or stay in it until) 11:30, stricly before 12am in any case.
- get any punishment from any source or any class, then get to the classroom between 11:30 and 12am
- simply get to the classroom between 11:30 and 12am. See if it triggers something
- skip classes for a day or two by using the skip button, retry then to get punished, and get to the classroom between 11:30 and 12am.

If none of these options trigger anything, then, it may seem your Save is corrupt, and you'll have to start over again. As for the reason for this bug, I don't know. The quest and triggers overall architecture is unclear to me.

In any case, I sincerely doubt there will be any fix on that, as it works for a lot of users. Maybe DS would consider looking into it if you're a subscriber but...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes