Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is the current progress and evets for the male protoganist more or less than the last update of the original game Big Brother? Im not a big fan of female protoganist so im not interested with that part
Overall more, but that's not taking into account the lack of Eric and content relating to getting rid of him.
Yes, Max fucks all his family members, including Lisa's virginity.
Also, the woman MC (Kate) replaces the BB character Kate who was Alice's girlfriend.
BB Kate's content/plot has been rupurposed for Kate in this game when playing as Max, with some minor changes. Obviously there's also the lack of using her/her mother to get rid of Eric, because no Eric.

Multiple engine changes notwithstanding, the BB remake portion has had more and easier development than the original MC, largely due to reusing assets and having the old, abandoned BB as a guide for much of it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
there is no ntr in this game guys? like BB ones.
Oh there's loads!
It's just wall-to-wall NTR, but they've never put the tag for it in, or mentioned it anywhere in the genre box in the OP.

Seriously, is it that hard to just read the tags at the top?
Or even just read the post above your own?

Reactions: Dragon59

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
I recently played this game. My feelings are mixed about this game. I have played with Kate. I have played more than one week in the game with the character, a have made some quest also, but I can't make any decision so far, just follow a linear story, and nothing affected her personal stats such as lewdness, interest in woman etc. That stats have the same points after one week, and some completed quests, that's never change?

So my question is, that game have a linear story and I don't make any decision, and there are no chance to change my personal stats such as lewdness, interest in woman if I play with Kate. Or I missed something?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So my question is, that game have a linear story and I don't make any decision, and there are no chance to change my personal stats such as lewdness, interest in woman if I play with Kate. Or I missed something?
You can ignore the stats. They do nothing.
It is basically just a visual novel (for both Kate and Max) that borders on being a Kinetic Novel where there's next-to-no actual choices.

Reactions: kutya1313

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
you can only register there if your cell phone number starts with +7. there is no other way.
stop. You follow the link to the site, press the register button, see the number +7 in the phone number field and exit. Right?

I think the problem is you need an account to view the content. Before, you didn't need an account.
Yes. Now there are sites that require registration to view content. Registration is required to view all albums, but you can view a separate album if there is a link.

Reactions: almond and globsis

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
stop. You follow the link to the site, press the register button, see the number +7 in the phone number field and exit. Right?
yes.....

These links work .... the main album can no longer be viewed ....
new albums will therefore never be able to be viewed. also "old" albums can no longer be viewed

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
did not try to clear the input field?
These links work .... the main album can no longer be viewed ....
new albums will therefore never be able to be viewed. also "old" albums can no longer be viewed
You know how to read. A separate album can be viewed if there is a link to it. Registration is required to view all albums.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm stuck on the mentor quest. All other quests are finished, but for Mentor it says I accidently caught a glimpse of her after I gave her the silk robe and I should try again in the morning but there is never any opportunity to do anything with Lisa in the morning other than peek on her in the shower. She also has zero options to do anything at night other than homework. Is this bugged or am I missing something?

The only other mention I see of any further progress is for the finished Yoga opportunity which has a note that says it requires further progress in mentor.

Edit: Nevermind. Finally figured it out. She changes before school during a VERY small time window. Tried again on a monday just advancing time in Max's room by 1 minute intervals and caught her changing at around 8:07. Quest has advanced now.

Last edited:

eskemender

Feb 12, 2022
Play it then you see it
Played it last time when only the masseuse that we can have sex with and tried to do another route, with the roommate as well and got nothing. I don't think I want to waste more hours for the same result if not much have been updated yet.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The Max route actually can get pretty far now. I haven't completed everything in the current version but you can definitely fuck Kira, Lisa, Alice, Ann, and Kate. So far I haven't seen any option to do much of anything with Olivia. The problem for me is that the progression with the girl's you're related to in Glamour is even more unrealistic than it was in Big Brother. Oddly enough, Lisa is actually even easier to fuck than Kira in Glamour. The only person easier is Kate. To make matters worse, Anne doesn't care if Max fucks her whole family. In fact she encourages Lisa to fuck Max literally right in front of her.

To me the lack of realism goes so far that it's hard to get into. Max might as well have mind control in Glamour. That's how easy it is to fuck everyone other than Ann and Alice. In my game at least, I got to blowjobs with Anne before I did with Alice, but got to fuck Alice before Anne.

Also the amount of grind for some of the opportunities is absolutely ridiculous. To complete Lisa's opportunity you basically have to just go to sleep every day for about 6 months and hope you trigger the right random event with her. So I found myself just spending literally months at a time doing nothing but sleeping all day every day so I could progress with Lisa, especially since many of the other opportunities are dependent on progress with Lisa. Most of this progress with Lisa happens after you've already fucked her too. It's not like it's a slow grind to get Lisa to sleep with you. She fucks you almost immediately. In fact if I remember right from my game, it's actually impossible to fuck anyone other than Kate until after you fuck Lisa.

Last edited:

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Update Relase ?
I'm just guessing, but I think it'll be another week to 10 days. I might be wrong. I'd like it to be sooner, but won't get my hopes up. If it's later, don't blame me, I'm not promising anything, I really don't have any information that's not in this thread and past experience.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes