Jul 21, 2020
How far does the female MC can go at this update?
As far as I know, the last added content to Kate's story, came with update 0.50. Check the changelogs on page 1 of the present thread if you need details.
You will find "sex" in Kate's story now. Quite a lot, but it's just sadly inconsistant and totally lacks any reciprocity. It's always someone masturbating in someone else, or pleasing them then "the end". The only real exception to that being the sex with Alice, but even that is centered around her camshow.

How many girls can the female MC have sex with currently?
It depends on what you actually call "F on F" sex but : Alice, Julia, Lien, Veronica (but it's a sad joke of a scene), Sophia (but it's a sad joke of a scene), Angela (a little less a sad joke, this time, but it includes NTR with zero sharing), Ann (but to have it, it means Max gains controle points over the villa, or it is interrupted if you don't want that), a lot of Karen but with NTR heavily included.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
One can only hope.

I wanna see a three-way with Alice and Sophia.
Alice appears (takes part) in almost all the latest updates for Max. There has already been sex between Alice and Kate, Sofia herself wants to pounce on Kate - this is not interesting. But the sex scenes with other characters of the game, for example with Denis (as a thank you for the medical office) or the shy Ruby, let's not forget about the girl from the delivery (Sarah). Kate definitely needs to get to know Sarah better.

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantin

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
On Patreon, the author posted two more pictures for subscribers of $ 5 and $ 10 / Waiting for the hero who posts them

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who would doubt that they will not have time until the end of January. But this time, at least normal reasons were indicated.
145 already exist + 100 will be added, totaling approximately 245(maybe more). But how many of them will be new is another question. I can assume that everything will be the same with Andrey in the massage parlor with Max, just the model of the male character will be changed.
It also worries me a little that DS writes "The update will cover various topics". It may turn out that the update seems to be big, but in fact one or two events will be added everywhere. And instead of one full staircase, we get one or two steps on a bunch of stairs.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
I will play this when there is a cheat mod either implemented within the game or made by someone else.
For what? Money? Literally meaningless after a few hours of playing and before that it's easy to get if you clean the pool and ask for money every day while you're waiting for the next useful timeslot to come around. Then install the cameras asap and your money worries are over.

This is why devs add money systems that only subtract from their games: people whine for cheats ($$$) before even seeing if they're required.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
From Patreon
The update will cover various topics, there will be the main story progression, some side content with Andrew, a new college rule, more with Kate-Alice-Sophie, something with Oscar, Fedor, and more.
It would be interesting to see a lesbian threesome Alice Kate and Sophie

Reactions: Lisandr666

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
"our biggest update ever" is just reusing old scenes to make them into quests with 2 3 actual new scenes
i'm glad for constant updates but stop this
Lol. By the way, this time he uses a different phrase "update will be bigger than we planned". But I think DS will still insert this phrase at the time the update is released. On the other hand, I think DS is confusing quantity with quality. Because events in updates that affect many aspects of the game usually ends after 1 or 2 scenes with the phrase "in the next update".

It would be interesting to see a lesbian threesome Alice Kate and Sophie
It is about time. I generally hoped for such a development at the moment when they entered the basement when Kate was spanked on the cross.
But instead of a pussy brigade, we got a sausage party in the basement. Sadly.

Reactions: Konstantin

MrLeo8D

Jan 9, 2022
Hi, there is a keyboard way to press next button? (ad exemple space for VNRenpy) or is only for mouse clic?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I will play this when there is a cheat mod either implemented within the game or made by someone else.
Especially for hamsters from Twitter and constant visitors to Facebook. Whether you play this game or are going to play it. Nobody here on the forum cares, remember that. No one is going to persuade you to play or, on the contrary, to dissuade you from playing.
Yes, there seems to be a cheat for money, use the forum search function.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
At what time and which day of the week happens the event "mom and Alice are sunbathing? And where exactly should i be? It seems that being at the pool is not enough coz i'm always at the pool afternoon till evening and went through all other quests but this one never happened..
c7ebec24ee8d73050bb8fa7a826d564c.jpg

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes