Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
You can change their relationships by going into preferences/options/NPC mappings, just change to what you want.
Sure but what's the fun in that?

The mapping isn't very good. Max, Alice and Lisa typically refer to Ann as Ann which doesn't fit if she is supposed to be their mother.

Also it's fun.

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
Sure but what's the fun in that?

The mapping isn't very good. Max, Alice and Lisa typically refer to Ann as Ann which doesn't fit if she is supposed to be their mother.

Also it's fun.
That's as may be, but DS's code seems to be held together with prayers and chewing gum. I, for one, will mentally edit his dialog rather than hope a mod doesn't make things worse. No offense. I'm not impugning your skills, it's just the base is so delicate.

Reactions: Family Fun

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
That's as may be, but DS's code seems to be held together with prayers and chewing gum. I, for one, will mentally edit his dialog rather than hope a mod doesn't make things worse. No offense. I'm not impugning your skills, it's just the base is so delicate.
You're right on that. I made plenty of mistakes, some of which made it through. One character speaks for both people or one will say the image display name... I smoke a lot of pot while I do this so attention to detail is forgotten and tangents are explored.

sp4c3

Nov 25, 2022
for some reason my "consequences quest" doesnt trigger. ive tried getting punished or staying out of punishment(as Max) same goes for Alice and Lisa. anyone has any idea's? its the part where im getting punished alone. i think its part 5 of the quest..?

did a search here on the thread. saw something about alice punishing me? and cumming on alice/lisa? how do i trigger those?

Last edited:

adamsadams

Jan 10, 2023
The Mod I made only works for up to version .53. I'm still trying to figure out how to access the file to screw with the script again.
Version .54 was changed somehow and I cannot access the file to change anything.
Thanks for reply. I used the version.53. , but the script were the same. No difference.
Is that any chance that it is becauses i use the save file from others? Do i need to play at the beginning for version .53. to get the script?

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I would love this for .54 even if its up to the same point i would just like it to work. I love how you actually aknowedlege what it happening, not many games do this. Any updates on this?

Thanks
Thanks for reply. I used the version.53. , but the script were the same. No difference.
Is that any chance that it is becauses i use the save file from others? Do i need to play at the beginning for version .53. to get the script?
I don't know enough about the engine to troubleshoot this.

When I was doing the editing I was using download version .53 and I was able to use previous saves and see the about 25% of the edits I had made. I don't know why the success rate was what it was.

From what I can figure out the developer made a change for .54 doing something with the Hexadecimal coding, at least that was what I got from a 7zip troubleshooting page. I quickly gave up trying to figure that out.

If you aren't familiar this is what hexadecimal looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

adamsadams

Jan 10, 2023
I don't know enough about the engine to troubleshoot this.

When I was doing the editing I was using download version .53 and I was able to use previous saves and see the about 25% of the edits I had made. I don't know why the success rate was what it was.

From what I can figure out the developer made a change for .54 doing something with the Hexadecimal coding, at least that was what I got from a 7zip troubleshooting page. I quickly gave up trying to figure that out.

If you aren't familiar this is what hexadecimal looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have 0 knowledge to deal with the numbero_Oo_Oo_O. Thank you for your hardworking.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
all Albums are offline :(

could you use another hoster for the picture albums?

KnighT44

Oct 5, 2017
Is the current progress and evets for the male protoganist more or less than the last update of the original game Big Brother? Im not a big fan of female protoganist so im not interested with that part

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes