Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
The dev does what players want that's why we are in the current state. He abandoned BB because cucks got angry over the NTR.
That's a lie.
Eric was able to be dealt with, permanently and in at least three different ways, well before then.

Glamour was announced before Patreon put his account into review for incest content, then later after abandoning promised plans for developing BB outside of Patreon, the game was abandoned and all development focused on Glamour.

He ditched Eric in the glamour also because of that pressure.
He couldn't be ditched, because he never appeared.
He was hinted at in game, with an option for him to never appear. Then, DS abandoned plans for him to appear at all.

memoos

Apr 29, 2020
I'm still at the start of V0.55, and can't actually start the update. No new quests are showing up since I finished .54. think this is a problem with the game or am I doing something wrong?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm still at the start of V0.55, and can't actually start the update. No new quests are showing up since I finished .54. think this is a problem with the game or am I doing something wrong?
I ad that problem as well, but it seems to be working again with this update.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Sad thing is the DEV doesn't come on here to read what the PLAYERS want..
He should be here to see what the players who leech off his game for free want? What!?!? Why would he be trying to please the people who pirate his game?

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Sad thing is people contribute 1$ to game and think their opinion is superior and that freebie players shouldn't have a say in anything.
While the subscribers pay for the development of the game, the F2P players are equally important in generating traffic to the game in terms of ratings, views and downloads, otherwise this game could be in the bottom charts. Thats how it's always been, similar to the " Gacha" type games.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
anyway to update to most recent version? Would extra hand help?
I don't know how to unpack the app.asar file any more.
I had been using 7zip but when I try that now I get the message below:

C:\...\Glamour-0.56\game\app.asar
Cannot open file as archive

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
Is the female protagonist option limited in content compared to the male protagonist? Feel like I've hit a wall of befriending sophie for main quest and all I've really had for scenes so far is some mild exhibitionism and some erotic massages from lien, not sure if it's just heavily WIP or I'm missing something

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
He loves MAX.. must be gay.. There are different men she goes to school with.. Could have threesome.. She could be attcked in school by the other guys other than Andrew for those few times.. GET RID OF DORK MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Max is his "Marty Stu."

• Haha
Reactions: Wshbrigr1

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
We can't know why you're having problems with the game. If you would like help, please provide additional information.
How to start 'a helping hand' after completing fitness club?
A Helping Hand says I need to progress more in the Fitness Club quest but Fitness Club says I've reached the end. Is this right or is my game glitched?
Kate should be at 14-30 at the Fitness Club, in the Massage room.
Why when I run ver 56 the game opens in ver 53?????
because you are running version 53
I don't know how to unpack the app.asar file any more. Cannot open file as archive
why do you want to open this file?
Where do you find the save files
Already answered this question. You can find the answer in my previous posts.
How do I start the .56 content? I never get the quest.
Version 56 events run automatically.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes