yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Glamour-0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
wow, this game is still going? I'm impressed, I remember it came out shortly after the end
of the original Big Brother. Well done Devs

Last edited:

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
Well it's made by the same person who made BB soooo
I tend not to get involved in the massive drama that is people mindlessly supporting or bashing certain devs.
I've never $upported this dev so I wouldn't know.

Very rarely i'll support someone for a couple months. If and only while I'm enjoying the game.
I genuinely believe that people should temper their expectations in general. You'll be pleasantly surprised more often :)

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
Speak for yourself. Most/all of games i've played over the years never fully develop the token "sister" too far and apparently that's my thing. The game always dies out before I get a full sister story xD

Edit: Yes I know there are a few games. But only a few and i'm not obligated to like all of them.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
He loves MAX.. must be gay.. There are different men she goes to school with.. Could have threesome.. She could be attcked in school by the other guys other than Andrew for those few times.. GET RID OF DORK MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would it make him less gay if he loved the other men?

• Haha
Reactions: firevoodoo

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i wonder if this game will be completed someday. because this game feels like it could just continue endlessly

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sad thing is the DEV doesn't come on here to read what the PLAYERS want..
:FacePalm:
Yes, because we all agree 100% on everything that this game needs...

This is a piracy forum, and most of those here aren't funding him. He's well aware of its existence, and used to frequent the Big Brother thread.

BB used to require the exe file being cracked to play if you weren't a patron. The final release before abandoning, he removed that restriction, as well as left the game's images unencrypted.
This game used to be online-only, with all saves stored on a server... DS doesn't like people that don't give him money for his half-assed work.

Reactions: Nemo56

bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
Sad thing is the DEV doesn't come on here to read what the PLAYERS want..
The dev does what players want that's why we are in the current state. He abandoned BB because cucks got angry over the NTR. He ditched Eric in the glamour also because of that pressure.

Winnetou

Jul 18, 2018
„Time to vote on 0.57. The last two updates were focused on Kate, so we could've gone with just Max options…“…This sounds like a threat

Nicodenus

Aug 31, 2020
Make Ann Mom Again incest patch
updated 12/25/22

This patch reverts the game to .53 .

Something in the game was changed for .54 and I can't access the file I need to make my own updates so I don't expect to fuck with this one any more.

It annoys me when I map the NPC to Mom and the MC still refers to her by her first name. Never known anyone that did that. I made some updates so that Ann text is displayed as Mom and Max, Lisa and Alice refer to her as Mom while other people refer to her as Ann or your Mom.

I also punched up the incest talk a bit. I wanted them all to acknowledge what was happening.

This update took several hours to complete. I don' t know that I will be doing this again before the game is complete/abandoned.

To change the script replace the app.asar file under the game folder.

This mod only works on version .53

Little incest talk: Workupload

Slightly more incest talk: Workupload

Explanation on slightly more incest talk: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-53-dark-silver.10579/post-9691286
View attachment 2045910 View attachment 2045942 View attachment 2045919 View attachment 2045934 View attachment 2045920 View attachment 2045912
anyway to update to most recent version? Would extra hand help?

Reactions: Twitch1138
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes