fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
I agree. After all, there is an Oscar, Mike Denis. And another nerd Andrew
The dev sure loves Max.
There were two sequential Kate updates now, with Max in them (over 3 months I think). Then the dev will have another excuse that Max have been neglected and will do 4 or more sequential Max updates. Same old story with this dev on the Glamour game.

The fact for me is that the story on both paths is non imaginative or interesting. I generally pick it up for the renders and don't have the persistance to play thru an intire update.

Reactions: Priappus

kretek

Mar 15, 2019

It's been a month since the last release, and we are ready to present our latest update. It is focused on Kate, specifically Angela's optional challenges.
This time, Kate has a choice between doing the tasks herself or watch someone else do it. Every task has two or three events if Kate does it, and two if it's someone else. 0.56 has 21 easy tasks in total.
Along with those, there is also a series of five long events in the normal difficulty category. As all the rest, this task is optional and will not be required for unlocking any future events. That being said, you should still check them out, especially the series of five events.
Originally we planned to make this update on a smaller side, but it turned out to be the size of a normal update.
We will have a poll about 0.57 tomorrow.
Have a good time!

1680730001865.png

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Снимок экрана (119).png
Who are you to have someone respect you?! For this, you can ask. The most logically stupid update
Да кто ты такая, чтобы кто то тебя уважал?! За это и спросить можно. Самое логически тупое обновление

Reactions: joik-best

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Снимок экрана (120).png
Angela why so rotten? once Andryusha sucked, now she’s a super whore and in authority, so take off your trousers and go to the machine (on a personal example, otherwise you can hold hands when the whole class will restore social justice).

Анжела а чё так тухло? как разок Андрюше отсосала, то теперь супер шлюха и в авторитете, так что снимай портки и к станку (на личном примере, а то ведь можно и за руки подержать когда мальчики всем классом будут восстанавливать социальную справедливость).

Reactions: joik-best

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
I had high hopes when they announced that they have new pc components that will allow them to do more renders but in the end the scenes are the same as before. 2 renders from different angles. Love the game but never seen such a static blowjob as the new kate scene for example, literally the same render for a whole scene.

AntT

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't played more than 10 minutes of the other BB clones but I think this one is the one that is most polished of them.

• Angry
Reactions: BigBenne
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes