Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
I would prefer Eric to the little bastard Max.This game with Eric is more interesting.
There were hints in the original Big Brother of a non-asshole Eric path, but it was never developed. All he ever did was cuck Max a bit then caused a game over fail state until you got rid of him.

It might have been interesting to see Eric seduce all the women, but that was never fleshed out and I don't know of any fan art of that. He always looks like he abusing them.

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Massage done, both other not in list
If you used a "fix" to get Julia to show up for the first massage, replace the files with the orignal ones.
The "fix" files prevents you from contineue the storry.
At least that`s what did it for me.
Ps. If you deleted the original files (like me), just download the latest version again.

Laura2022

Dec 25, 2021
Does anyone have a tip for the 'Massage' quest line?
After accepting, it says Julia will be waiting at 16:00 in Lien's massage room inside the fitness club.
Yet, she won't get off her desk or talk to me about it, there is no button, nor does Lien even acknowledge the massage event in any way.

Seems like I'm stuck, but there's no EOC warning.

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
Does anyone have a tip for the 'Massage' quest line?
After accepting, it says Julia will be waiting at 16:00 in Lien's massage room inside the fitness club.
Yet, she won't get off her desk or talk to me about it, there is no button, nor does Lien even acknowledge the massage event in any way.

Seems like I'm stuck, but there's no EOC warning.
Try the fix posted at page 1345

Reactions: Laura2022
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes