Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
From Patreon
The poll results for the 0.57 update are as follows: Max (Karen) = 19%, Max (new classes) = 30%, Kate (Angela) = 10%, Kate (basement) = 41%. Not a single option got over 50% of the vote, so no matter what we pick, most of you didn't vote for it! Isn't democracy great? What's more, if we group up the options by their protagonist, then we get 49% Max and 51% Kate, and we now have just straight up a Brexit-tier debacle on our hands.

As a result, we've decided to fall back on a poll we've done a couple of months ago, where we asked you how often we should switch between the protagonists. In that poll, 85% of you voted to switch back and forth with every update. The last two updates were focused on Kate, so 0.57 is going to have Max as the protagonist. We would've kept Kate as the protagonist for the third time in a row if more people have voted for her, but with the results tied so close together, we've decided to go with the 85%/15% split instead.

The anatomy and the SE class got more votes than Karen, so we're going to focus on the new classes. The lessons will be different from Kate's version, and in Max's version the SE class will be taught by Maya.

We'll start posting new images in the next couple of days.
Ha ha ha. :ROFLMAO: Although it is quite obvious that Kate's 41% option won, Dark twisted everything and turned it over to do the update for Max again :poop:

Generico Zayn

Jul 23, 2017
I'm having a hard time progressing past this point. I just finished the quests "College" and "New World Order", and I've been waiting for triggers to occur that would progress the story. The quests "Smoking" and "Yoga" seem to be waiting for something to happen that I'm unsure of, as they just repeat the same scenes, and don't ever complete.

Did I reach the end of the update? Or did I bug myself out somewhere? I've cycled probably 30 days of trying different daily activities to find a trigger point that would advance my story, but I've just about given up.
1681227236607.png
New World Order was the last quest I completed, before I was unable to progress any further.
1681227258348.png

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Developer: "The majority voted for Kate"...WE MAKE A MAX UPDATE!
Isn't that a common thing?
From these 2 years i've been watching this forum.
Everyone wants to play Kate's story. Yet the author is making Max's story. And he even changed he's update (a year or 2 ago, to make 2 updates for Max & 1 for Kate.)

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
From Patreon
Although it is quite obvious that Kate's 41% option won, Dark twisted everything and turned it over to do the update for Max again
I don’t understand DS, what’s so difficult about sticking to your own rule. One update for Kate, another for Max and alternate them. Update 55 for Kate, Update 56 should be for Max, 57 for Kate.
Let's say the option won - Kate-Basement. What would be in this update. Julia strapon Kate or Max/Andrew fucked Kate in the ass. Kate's basement will be visited by Sophia with her pink strap-on and Alice with her favorite Webcast toy. That's all the update.
Personally, I want at least one update for Kate, where there will be no sexual contact (even kisses and touches) with the following characters in the game: Julia, Sophia, Veronica, Nicholas, Max, Alice, Andrew.
We already have 57 updates (although some of them are updates for Max). But sexual contacts with Vika (Cafe), Kira (Villa), Zoya, Ruby, Mike, Maya, Zhanna, Elena, Denis (College) were zero. With Karina, Angela (College) and Anna and Lisa there were very few contacts.

Reactions: Konstantin

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I don’t understand DS, what’s so difficult about sticking to your own rule. One update for Kate, another for Max and alternate them. Update 55 for Kate, Update 56 should be for Max, 57 for Kate.
Let's say the option won - Kate-Basement. What would be in this update. Julia strapon Kate or Max/Andrew fucked Kate in the ass. Kate's basement will be visited by Sophia with her pink strap-on and Alice with her favorite Webcast toy. That's all the update.
Personally, I want at least one update for Kate, where there will be no sexual contact (even kisses and touches) with the following characters in the game: Julia, Sophia, Veronica, Nicholas, Max, Alice, Andrew.
We already have 57 updates (although some of them are updates for Max). But sexual contacts with Vika (Cafe), Kira (Villa), Zoya, Ruby, Mike, Maya, Zhanna, Elena, Denis (College) were zero. With Karina, Angela (College) and Anna and Lisa there were very few contacts.
I started this game for Kate. Since he started playing games with the updates and putting a side of Spam, I mean Max in every update, I stopped supporting DS and this game fell to the bottom of my priority list.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
I started this game for Kate. Since he started playing games with the updates and putting a side of Spam, I mean Max in every update, I stopped supporting DS and this game fell to the bottom of my priority list.
I agree with you completely. It was because Dark introduced the nerd Max into the game and gives him priority even despite the voting results that I started making my fan project Kate's Story

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes