ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
the problem is the dev using exact same names for quests that are very far apart, even the same small quest icon, your screenshot here is from early game, if I recall correctly, then it was about getting massaged by Lien

but the one that is broken is way later, after the Neil questline, when Julia opens her spa where Lien is teaching Kate how to do massage, you talk to Julia to invite her to massage session the next day at 16:00 and nothing happens there, the start lesson icon doesn't appear

there are couple other quests that have "hidden" triggers, "Next level" with Julia, slightly later after the Neil events, where the questlog shows everything green but the quest just doesn't trigger as finished, turned out there is another scene in the bathroom (irrelevant, just a filler) that has to play out which does it for that quest

and jesus christ what an a terrible design with those - repeat Karen lesson 7 times, followed by the next step which requires repeating same routine 8 times to advance, why not 56 times?! MORE CONTENT!!!
The answer to the question. Why does the Massage quest not to progress. It is blocked by the Helping Hand Quest.
If you played BB, you should know that there are end-to-end quests. This means that any quest is not completed and may continue with the release of a new update for the game.
DS makes mistakes in the game code, and because of this, problems arise in the game's quests. If you make a separate render for each action of the main character, the game will weigh not 1G, but 10G, so you have to endure such restrictions in the game.

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
The answer to the question. Why does the Massage quest not to progress. It is blocked by the Helping Hand Quest.
If you played BB, you should know that there are end-to-end quests. This means that any quest is not completed and may continue with the release of a new update for the game.
DS makes mistakes in the game code, and because of this, problems arise in the game's quests. If you make a separate render for each action of the main character, the game will weigh not 1G, but 10G, so you have to endure such restrictions in the game.
not sure about that helping hand thing, I think on my playthough (no previous hacks or anything), everything was waiting on that massage thing, there was nothing else to do, and Julia simply didn't show up at 16:00, I can't recall exact things I tried, skipping a day, trying next week or something like that, nothing helped, the "fix" fixed it immediately, and a quest or two later the script again didn't want to proceed, switched back to original game files - problem solved, I haven't finished all current content yet, so can't say if this "fix" broke something else or not, what I remember doing - I think there were 3 of those events in that quest, and I tried reverting back to original files after the first event thinking just the first trigger is broken, but Julia was a no-show again with the original files, so had to use the fix for that whole quest

I am aware of how bb or any other of these "in development" games work, and only the terribad ones have no messages when you reached the end of a quest in current version, if the quest has ended - all requirements finished - it should be marked as such regardless if that is the last thing in the patch or it will continue 6 months from now, and this clearly is a quest description mistake to not mention the shower scene, the walkthrough was what helped me, there should be no need for walkthrougs if the questlog was in order, this game has a pretty decent one though, not too revealing

and a unique 15kb icon for each quest wouldn't balloon the game size like you suggest

edit: one thing I just noticed about what may have caused the Massage event not to trigger, selfies for Angela at the principals office, I never did finish that one completely, I made a few and then her final test triggered, which then marked that quest as finished, so I didn't bother with the rest of selfies for other class mates, perhaps that may have caused the Massage-Julia-16:00-no-show issue, but CBA to replay to test it :p

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I made an incest patch. https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-56-dark-silver.10579/post-8983731

I like to change the text in games I arrogantly think I can improve. The NPC mapping isn't complete and Max, Alice and Lisa still refer to Ann as Ann in most contexts and not as Mom.
Yes, I remember, you are doing an in-depth incest patch.
Hello. Stuck on two quests Villa and College.
It was not clear with the villa, I caused the dominance of one, then the second, but the quest did not close.
Same with college. constant visits punishments 11 30, swimming pool, but the quest just hung.
Used the search! downloaded the patch for 2022 and the quest rolled back to Max's arrival at the college.
I would like someone's save where I was stuck during this period. Thank you very much
Look, for a long time the Villa (Kate) and College (Max) quests were considered completed. But there was no notification "Quest completed". If you completed all the items in both tasks, then both quests are completed. These quests are now officially completed (DS finally did). Go through other tasks, I think these tasks will receive the "completed" status automatically.
I can't finish ''New World Order.'' You need Kira and Ann both at the pool and it just never happens. I've gone through every day minute by minute and it doesn't happen. Kira immediately goes to the shower and then Ann goes to the pool. It's stuck at 1/2 with no way to progress.
If I'm not mistaken, then Lisa should be present here. Try this. Max should be in the "Pool" location. Time 12-00. The time step is 10 minutes.
How do you do the "Shower whilst Mom is taking a bath". I've got the times she takes it, but it only lets me peep, never enter (and if I'm in already she just ignores me)
We don't know what stage you're at. Therefore, we cannot answer your question.
"Fitness club" quest is finished,
but "A helping hand" remains on
"To unlock the next step you need more progress in the Fitness club questline"
I recently answered this question, see my posts above.
Can anybody help me? i'm stuck here, not able to trigger rest of the event, ive been to like 4 different lessons and chose the both options twice and had no new scene am i doing something wrong?
Usually, to complete the quest, you need to repeat the event several times. Complete other tasks. But don't forget to go to class with Lisa.
Im stuck on three quests, the villa, investigation and college quest. for villa and college i've done all what needed but it doesnt change, and the investigation cant be finished because i cant get the trigger for beeing alone with karen.
i attached the save-file
1) How can i get closer to Alice?
2) I remember when i played last i time there was a competition between Alice and Max, but sounds like i missed it.
3) Also Alice does not enter massage cabinet. She works in cabinet next to massage one.
No one will look at your save file, it's not BBAS. Take screenshots of your tasks.
Hi, I'm stuck in the "Massage" quest, I've progressed as far as I can in all other quest and now to progress I need to finish this quest. But the first massage lesson never trigger, I've tried for about an in-game month
First complete the quest "Massage", then progress in other quests. Another quest is preventing progress on this quest. You need to load an earlier save and start from the beginning.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
can anyone send me a half save file my has currupted pls....pls
Haven't played a while.But I got a feeling that Max story is 'bugged'.
Since I read. Big Problem should have been completed before College mission starts.
Some1 have a save for Max side? Cuz I don't really want to regrind. 0.55 would be nice.
This is not BBAS, there is no single file here. You need the entire folder.
Is there any route that Lisa does not take power and get the site for her?
Are you sure the game you're playing is called Glamour?
in the task "a helping hand" i cant ask jessica (receptionist in the fitness-club) for a second meeting with andrew. anyone knows, WHEN i can talk to her to arrange meetings with andrew (or a massage-session with julia or other things)?
right now, she only responds "how can i help you" - "nothing".
Above is the answer to your question. See my posts above.
How do I finish these two quests?
Ann smokes intermittently in the evening after dinner. Time from 23-00 to 3-00. The time step is 10 minutes.
Does anyone know how I do the route so that Max doesn't miss the show for Alice?
how do i make max start giving the girls punishment?
is there any walkthrough for max ?
1-2. Screenshots. 3 .Yes
you know if playing as max can i get the right to punish girls?
do the quest and you'll see.
I'm having a hard time progressing past this point. I just finished the quests "College" and "New World Order", and I've been waiting for triggers to occur that would progress the story. The quests "Smoking" and "Yoga" seem to be waiting for something to happen that I'm unsure of, as they just repeat the same scenes, and don't ever complete.
Did I reach the end of the update? Or did I bug myself out somewhere? I've cycled probably 30 days of trying different daily activities to find a trigger point that would advance my story, but I've just about given up.
Your quest order is wrong.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I am very confused on how to edit my save. When i paste the codes, then open a file, what am i suppose to open?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If your playing Kate just substitute Kate for Max on step 10 "Kate-profile-info-1".

The first time you do it, it will seem hard, something didn't work right and you'll get frustrated. Don't
The key to getting it to work is making sure you picked the right day to edit. There will be a ton of them, and so many will seem like the right one. Pay extra attention to the days, hours, and mins of the save (or just delete or move all of them, make a new save and then it's easier to find).

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes