wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
am i the only one noticing how terribly shitty previews are ? its always two ppl or more looking at each other or one watching another, out of context. Tells you absolutely nothing, absolute laziness. And it's been like that for months. Even previews feel like you're being ripped off frankly.
Thanks to ppl sharing them nonetheless tho, but i really wouldn't pay for this.
well, at least he is making updates and hasn't yet used the - "this code got too complicated, I need to redo the whole thing from beginning"

not a fan of the grind though that he has switched to in last updates, went from story driven to "repeat this 25 times"

Reactions: SDaddy666

s2601d

Donor
Apr 26, 2017
Grind grind grind, again all game doing same stuff over and over again, same like it was on Glamour original, same like it was in Big Brother, but thanks god for mod menu which were fixind grinding issue. Here its too annoying i almost dropped game after spending about 3 hours grinding for best laptop to undestand what all stuff inside laptop completelyuseless and not implemented yet. I really like this developer Art and story lines, but this grinding absolutelly unnecessary in my opinon but he is forcing us to do it

Last edited:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
s2601d
Yes, there are a lot of things in the game that will never be realized. That's why I started doing my fan project "Kate's Story"

By the way, I made version 0.5, but it is only in Russian so far. When the translation is ready, I will post it on the game page

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: s2601d and Priappus

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
Help!
I have a problem with the Massage quest. When I go to Lien's massage room at 4pm, Julia is never there. I did the manipulation 20 times, and it doesn't work.
Does anyone have the solution?
Thanks

DemonDakki

Nov 14, 2021
0.55.2 android version has a bug (Kate story). After inviting Julia for her first massage (after the story with Neil), she doesn't show up at Lien's massage salon the next day at 4 p.m

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I'm thinking of playing Max as well,but I'm over fifteen years old,what do you think I should do? :KEK:

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
0.55.2 android version has a bug (Kate story). After inviting Julia for her first massage (after the story with Neil), she doesn't show up at Lien's massage salon the next day at 4 p.m
Yes, it's the same for the microsoft version. I already reported this a few days ago, to no avail.

Reactions: DemonDakki

Pasha

Sep 25, 2016
Hey. Does anyone know what Dazs Models are used for this game. Specifically for Ann, Alice, Kate, Sophie etc. Have been learning Dazs 3d and wanted to add some good looking 3d models. Thanks

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Hey. Does anyone know what Dazs Models are used for this game. Specifically for Ann, Alice, Kate, Sophie etc. Have been learning Dazs 3d and wanted to add some good looking 3d models. Thanks
Keep learning and if you use Genesis 3 models, you'll encounter most of them or...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes