Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Who is Marty Stu? I'm from Russia and I don't know many famous characters from the USA or Western Europe
Marty Stu/Gary Stu is the male version of a Mary Sue character.

Ironically, the original character Mary Sue wasn't one, as she was created specifically to highlight awful fan fiction self-insert characters.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Marty Stu/Gary Stu is the male version of a Mary Sue character.

Ironically, the original character Mary Sue wasn't one, as she was created specifically to highlight awful fan fiction self-insert characters.
I see. Thanks for the explanation. In Russia, very few people know about Mary Sue.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Who is Marty Stu? I'm from Russia and I don't know many famous characters from the USA or Western Europe
Self insert character, the original id Mary Sue from a famously (deliberately) bad Star Trek fanfic.

Basically refers to any over the top new character so smarter than Spock, A better engineer than Scotty all the men and some of the women are in love with her even Mr Spock. That sort of thing

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
There is a plugin that will let you do that :
It's a pretty simple install, just need to create a 'Formats' folder in your 7zip install location and put the Asar.64.dll in there (assuming you're using the 64bit version of 7zip). Ngl I really liked your patch and hope you'll find the motivation to update it! :)
I've worked out the little incest patch. https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-56-dark-silver.10579/post-8983731

Still working on the slightly more incest patch. I'm starting from the beginning and I'm going to try to improve on the continuity.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jdpower13
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes