ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
About the version of the game, my guess is he simply did not block the game from accessing internet, as indicated on page 1 of this thread.
And for the 14:30 in the massage room, well, I must be doomed, because nothing happens, Andrew refuses obstinately to showup :/
You helped me before, so I'm not asking again. It simply looks like -- again -- a bug. And in 2023, so many bugs amongst a pic slider are honestly disturbing.
Provide screenshots of those tasks in the game

Jul 21, 2020
Alright !
Gimme a sec :

1686959252807.png

And for the Fitness club :

1686959327872.png

IMHO :
it might either be a hidden quest completion order issue (happened to me before and it looks like what you said earlier in the thread) or simply I still have to grind the Yoga class although my quest log says it's finished in the current version of the game (0.57.0).

Last edited:

donyx18

Mar 8, 2022
can someone pls help me, I can't trigger this event. I tried rehecting all others and tried it for like four weeks.

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
I wanted to ask this but is Alice romance necessary for other routes and is it needed to get into Max route?

deadal

Mar 20, 2019
i also have trouble on the "helping hand" quest, i can't find when / how to ask Jessica to massage ndrew for the 1er stime. To be sure, jessica is the fitness club manager, right?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
And for the Fitness club :
it might either be a hidden quest completion order issue (happened to me before and it looks like what you said earlier in the thread) or simply I still have to grind the Yoga class although my quest log says it's finished in the current version of the game (0.57.0).
What problems do you have, you have already invited Andrey for a massage. Come to the massage room not at 15:00, but at 13:00, take a time step of 10 minutes. The event should fire. For the second and subsequent massages, go to the receptionist girl.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-57-dark-silver.10579/post-10270636
Hey guys, my Max route is stuck with Lisa Quest, is this the last one for now?
can someone pls help me, I can't trigger this event. I tried rehecting all others and tried it for like four weeks.
This is a random event. Perhaps Lisa came up to you in the afternoon, you refused her and the event was postponed for a week. A week later, Lisa came up to you again in the afternoon and you again refused her. Don't refuse Lisa when she comes to you (But refuse Lisa when it comes to Olivia, Zoe, Karen and Veronica).
i also have trouble on the "helping hand" quest, i can't find when / how to ask Jessica to massage ndrew for the 1er stime. To be sure, jessica is the fitness club manager, right?
Hey guys, my Max route is stuck with Lisa Quest, is this the last one for now?
This is a random event. If you don't want to spend a week launching this event, do the following: Make a save before going to bed, go to bed, if you wake up in the morning load your save before going to bed and do this until Lisa invites you to Alice's show.

Reactions: deadal
Jul 21, 2020
What problems do you have, you have already invited Andrey for a massage. Come to the massage room not at 15:00, but at 13:00, take a time step of 10 minutes. The event should fire. For the second and subsequent massages, go to the receptionist girl.

Yay ! It finally worked. The only thing I forgot to try before : leaving Yoga event and getting back to massage room, triggered the Andrew event. Thank you

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Why is the rating for the game so low ?
Looks good from the preview pics and overview
Also how much bdsm in there in the game ?
Ps : is it hardcore ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes