ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
not sure about that helping hand thing, I think on my playthough (no previous hacks or anything), everything was waiting on that massage thing, there was nothing else to do, and Julia simply didn't show up at 16:00, I can't recall exact things I tried, skipping a day, trying next week or something like that, nothing helped, the "fix" fixed it immediately, and a quest or two later the script again didn't want to proceed, switched back to original game files - problem solved, I haven't finished all current content yet, so can't say if this "fix" broke something else or not, what I remember doing - I think there were 3 of those events in that quest, and I tried reverting back to original files after the first event thinking just the first trigger is broken, but Julia was a no-show again with the original files, so had to use the fix for that whole quest

I am aware of how bb or any other of these "in development" games work, and only the terribad ones have no messages when you reached the end of a quest in current version, if the quest has ended - all requirements finished - it should be marked as such regardless if that is the last thing in the patch or it will continue 6 months from now, and this clearly is a quest description mistake to not mention the shower scene, the walkthrough was what helped me, there should be no need for walkthrougs if the questlog was in order, this game has a pretty decent one though, not too revealing

and a unique 15kb icon for each quest wouldn't balloon the game size like you suggest

edit: one thing I just noticed about what may have caused the Massage event not to trigger, selfies for Angela at the principals office, I never did finish that one completely, I made a few and then her final test triggered, which then marked that quest as finished, so I didn't bother with the rest of selfies for other class mates, perhaps that may have caused the Massage-Julia-16:00-no-show issue, but CBA to replay to test it
I will only talk about the screenshot presented above. Why, in my opinion, the quest "Helping Hand" blocks the quest "Massage". In the quest "Massage" Kate learns to massage, in the quest "Helping Hand" Kate is a professional masseuse.
This is the contradiction that prevents the quest from being completed.
I played several games in the BB universe and they all suffered from this disease. You don't know where to go next without using the walkthrough guide.
It's about inside quest events. When the event is repeated many times before the quest is completed.
I started this game for Kate. Since he started playing games with the updates and putting a side of Spam, I mean Max in every update, I stopped supporting DS and this game fell to the bottom of my priority list.
Yes. If we don't like a product, we don't buy it.

jdpower13

Dec 21, 2020
I don't know how to unpack the app.asar file any more.
I had been using 7zip but when I try that now I get the message below:

C:\...\Glamour-0.56\game\app.asar
Cannot open file as archive
There is a plugin that will let you do that :
It's a pretty simple install, just need to create a 'Formats' folder in your 7zip install location and put the Asar.64.dll in there (assuming you're using the 64bit version of 7zip). Ngl I really liked your patch and hope you'll find the motivation to update it! :)

Reactions: Family Fun

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
Hi all

Little help required. Kate playthrough and I am now stuck on the Karen quest line. All other quest says finished.

I've done the cheerleaders quest, but can't progress any further as it quest line keeps saying progress with Karen more.

I keep on doing the same thing each day and nothing new happens. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Everyone I speak to, get no new options.

When I am on my PC next I'll post an image of the quests

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
There is a plugin that will let you do that :
It's a pretty simple install, just need to create a 'Formats' folder in your 7zip install location and put the Asar.64.dll in there (assuming you're using the 64bit version of 7zip). Ngl I really liked your patch and hope you'll find the motivation to update it! :)
That works! Thank you!

I enjoy screwing with the game and it's very challenging. I can change the script reliably enough but I haven't figured out how to change the image being displayed, change order of events or reduce grind or anything else at all. Navigating to a scene to view the image and see how it plays out is very time consuming as I have to play the game to get to that scene. This creates some problems as I sometimes have to write a script for a scene when I don't know what is happening.

I just finished a mod for Love Season and I'm working on one for Babysitter. Glamour is massive-massive. I've only screwed with the Max side and only maybe half of that. I'm working on figuring out how to take my old updates and merge it into the new release. Might take a while but I like it.

Reactions: jdpower13

JamesTheMan

Jul 9, 2017
Im stuck at College quest. When I talk to Sophie nothing happened. There is no option to be punished.

1681733962639.png

At Villa quest I finished all events 100% but nothing happend. Is there bug?

1681734090320.png

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Im stuck at College quest. When I talk to Sophie nothing happened. There is no option to be punished.
At Villa quest I finished all events 100% but nothing happend. Is there bug?
1. Talk in class with Sophia. Be in class at 11:30.
2. This quest is completed and will close automatically.

Reactions: JamesTheMan

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So this game had multiple protagonist tag, its that mean we play both at the sametime regardless the Character we chose from the begining? I was still in the very begining of the game, couldn't even bought a cmputure yet, to work on. It mean with multi protagonist tag we gonna tak control on Max as well? I tought that we gonna play with the character we chose for the entire game? What about choise (alweys foced upon us such bdsm and punasment) can't figure out how those kinks work later on. ther no chans to refuse the thing/kinks we don't like?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So this game had multiple protagonist tag, its that mean we play both at th same regardless the Charcter we chose from the begining
No. It's one or the other.
Effectively, it's two games under the same name.

Glamour was originally Kate only, then a gender swapped version called Alex was added with next-to-no content developed for him. He was then replaced with Max and a BB remake.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No. It's one or the other.
Effectively, it's two games under the same name.

Glamour was originally Kate only, then a gender swapped version called Alex was added with next-to-no content developed for him. He was then replaced with Max and a BB remake.
Why multiple protagonist tag, it can really misslead new player and the old one. It don't fet really well sinse there we just choose whie one we play from the begining.

By the way how about option to refuse thing that mayberelated to badsm (and kinks like that) that I'm not into.
Is there any guide walktrought to avoid badsm thing and in the house the basment.

• Angry
Reactions: muschi123

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Why multiple protagonist tag, it can really misslead new player and the old one. It don't fet really well sinse there we just choose whie one we play from the begining.
Multiple protagonist, I'd imagine, because we're not restricted to playing only Kate, or only Max.
It's all under the same title, which is particularly stupid imo.

You can just report the OP and give the reason that the tag shouldn't be here because it's not playing as multiple protagonists.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
am i the only one noticing how terribly shitty previews are ? its always two ppl or more looking at each other or one watching another, out of context. Tells you absolutely nothing, absolute laziness. And it's been like that for months. Even previews feel like you're being ripped off frankly.
Thanks to ppl sharing them nonetheless tho, but i really wouldn't pay for this.

Reactions: BDI
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes