vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
It's been a week since I asked please someone answer me if playing with Max is it possible or not to have the right to punish others?

OnlyTomatillo

Apr 11, 2023
I have an issue with the massage quest on the Kate route. I asked Julia if she wanted a massage and she accepted, and now it says I have to go to the massage room at 16:00. Doesn't matter which day of the week I go there, it doesn't trigger. Julia is at her office or home, and the massage lady is in the room, but nothing happens. Anyone know of a fix?

JamesTheMan

Jul 9, 2017
I have an issue with the massage quest on the Kate route. I asked Julia if she wanted a massage and she accepted, and now it says I have to go to the massage room at 16:00. Doesn't matter which day of the week I go there, it doesn't trigger. Julia is at her office or home, and the massage lady is in the room, but nothing happens. Anyone know of a fix?
Same problem...

1681294147971.png

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
there is a zip file posted in this thread earlier (use search) that fixes that massage event, you have to replace 2 files, but rename the originals and keep them, once you're done with these particular massage steps, revert back to original files, since the fix prevents progress on other quests later on

Reactions: JamesTheMan

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
this massage is after Neil is done and the spa opens, how can that be in the very beginning of the game?

sportymarc

May 17, 2020
i posted my question a few pages before:

"
in the task "a helping hand" i cant ask jessica (receptionist in the fitness-club) for a second meeting with andrew. anyone knows, WHEN i can talk to her to arrange meetings with andrew (or a massage-session with julia or other things)?
right now, she only responds "how can i help you" - "nothing".
"

maybe my problem is somewhat related to the massage-problem that OnlyTomatillo described?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Because he's an exploitative little bastard.:ROFLMAO:and I'm tired of seeing him.
There are MCs out there who start out like Max, but eventually develop true feelings for the women in his life and he then starts to consider their well being. They mature and become well-rounded human beings.

Max is not one of those. He begins as a manipulative psychopathic bastard, and since it seems to work for him, he has no interest in changing.

Tuberaku

Jul 22, 2019
İs this mission bugged ? ım doing same things again and again. I'm having sex with sis in big sister room but nothing changes.
'' ı found it , ı need to do 50 times more :( ''

Adsız.png

Last edited:

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
the problem is the dev using exact same names for quests that are very far apart, even the same small quest icon, your screenshot here is from early game, if I recall correctly, then it was about getting massaged by Lien

but the one that is broken is way later, after the Neil questline, when Julia opens her spa where Lien is teaching Kate how to do massage, you talk to Julia to invite her to massage session the next day at 16:00 and nothing happens there, the start lesson icon doesn't appear

there are couple other quests that have "hidden" triggers, "Next level" with Julia, slightly later after the Neil events, where the questlog shows everything green but the quest just doesn't trigger as finished, turned out there is another scene in the bathroom (irrelevant, just a filler) that has to play out which does it for that quest

and jesus christ what an a terrible design with those - repeat Karen lesson 7 times, followed by the next step which requires repeating same routine 8 times to advance, why not 56 times?! MORE CONTENT!!!

Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes