TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
do you know if playing as max can i get the right to punish girls?
You can punish the girls as Max in the current version, think there is a questline to get the right to punish the girls and also Alice gets the same opportunity.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You can punish the girls as Max in the current version, think there is a questline to get the right to punish the girls and also Alice gets the same opportunity.
dude are you playing kate path as well?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I've played both sides.
as you can see the quest it self mention 16.00 go to massage room but when i got there in 16.00 there's no massage option when i talk to Lien nor Julia so i'm kinda stucked and frustated man hope you can help thanks

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

In this company, Oscar is not enough if after the pills he does not have a need for girls.
В этой компании Оскара не хватает, если после пилюль у него на девушек не стоит.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

In this company, Oscar is not enough if after the pills he does not have a need for girls.
В этой компании Оскара не хватает, если после пилюль у него на девушек не стоит.
It seems to me that Oscar, judging by his actions, is not a major, but an ordinary lotus taleraist, who guesses but has not yet accepted, or until the DS, at the request of the workers, changes his suit.
Сдаётся мне что Оскар судя по поступкам, не мажор, а обычный лотентный талераст, который догадывается но ещо не принял или пока ДС по просьбе трудящихся не сменит ему масть.

• Haha
Reactions: globsis

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Me: Yes, it's the same for the microsoft version. I already reported this a few days ago, to no avail.
I do not understand your question. On the technical side and on Android, I can not help you. I help only with the game part of the Game.
at 15 lisa is home and nothing happens and ann only has a sleep option that does only what i have already done
ok i guess the sleep is random had to just try 15 times to get the one i wanted and ann has to be poolside to do the other such vague logs suck
Yes. This game has random events. Have you solved your problem?
do you know if playing as max can i get the right to punish girls?
You don't have any problems here. Do what is written in the task and you will find out.
Playing as sam and cant seem to get past this. Can someone tell me what I can do to get past this ? Thanks!
When Alice is sunbathing give her a massage. This is a random event.
i think this should be it?
I don't understand what problems you have with Quest Massage.
Copy the leveldb folder to that address with replacement

Last edited:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
as you can see the quest it self mention 16.00 go to massage room but when i got there in 16.00 there's no massage option when i talk to Lien nor Julia so i'm kinda stucked and frustated man hope you can help thanks
I think you have to talk to Julia at home and invite her for the massage, talk to her either at dinner or outside while she is sunbathing.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I do not understand your question. On the technical side and on Android, I can not help you. I help only with the game part of the Game.

Yes. This game has random events. Have you solved your problem?

You don't have any problems here. Do what is written in the task and you will find out.

When Alice is sunbathing give her a massage. This is a random event.

I don't understand what problems you have with Quest Massage.
Copy the leveldb folder to that address with replacement
the problem I have with the quest Massage was there’s no even any option to massage for Julia nor Lien in the massage room or Julia in the house when at 16.00

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I think you have to talk to Julia at home and invite her for the massage, talk to her either at dinner or outside while she is sunbathing.
I remember I already talk to her before and she agree that’s why I got the quest updated say first lesson at massage room at 16.00? But no matter i went to there before the time or 16.00 the massage option just wouldn’t appear

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes