_Del_

Jan 15, 2021
Hey, so I was about to play this game, but I wanted to know a few things before starting.

If I choose to play as a man, will I get any sexual content with the mother?
If yes, does the player also get to dominate the mother?
Lastly, is there any BDSM content in this?

Wollaboolla

Oct 3, 2018
All my save games disappeared! When I opened the game today all of my saves (like 400 of them... yeah I spam saves) were gone! :( I was at the quest "Investigation" right after having flirted with the guy the final time. Can someone please tell me how to get my saves back or share a save at approximately that location? I don't mind having to re-play some but preferably it wouldn't skip any story. Beggars can't be choosers though so any help would be awesome!

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
What happened to the new release shedule they were so proud of? Seems like that lasted 2 updates and now its a complete mess and the updates take longer for the same or less content.
Still like the game because of the original characters and I really like the new ones as well, but I would really like to see some progress when it comes to variety in scenes etc. Mostly its still just the same 2 renders from different angles and dialogue over and over again.

Arcana3147

Aug 21, 2017
Need help, currently stuck at College quest.
How do I get move on from this quest?
how to change to "Acess granted" on the computer?
My current game version 0.57
I honnestly don't remember, but I'd say, try to progress on the villa quest first, maybe it'll unlock new content in college.

Summer

Jun 14, 2017
Hey Guys, can anybody help me?
I'm stuck on the "New world order" quest.
At the point "Daytime, when Kira and Mom are by the pool".
I did it once.
But they're not together at the pool anymore.
How do I do this?
Thank you
Ashampoo_Snap_Freitag, 7. Juli 2023_05h59m32s_001_.png

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Hey Guys, can anybody help me?
I'm stuck on the "New world order" quest.
At the point "Daytime, when Kira and Mom are by the pool".
I did it once.
But they're not together at the pool anymore.
How do I do this?
Thank you
You're lucky. I had a save just before that, so I could check.
Be at the pool at 12:10. That worked for me. If important: it was saturday.

XD7

Dec 9, 2019
There‘s no patch needed (anymore). You can change the relations in the options.

yes, i checked the source code.
you are right not needed, we can change relationships in settings.
then why incest patch was made i was guessing. was it needed before but not now....?
added after: i got it replaces ann with mom, found after comparison. is there anymore awesome feature like this incest patch.
thanks for letting me know in advance

Last edited:

topher

Apr 21, 2017
Progress report

This post has been a long time coming. It's probably one of, if not the most important post in the history of this project.
Our team has five people:
I write the game's story, dialogues and events, model scenes, render them, and combine it all into working events.
Another person translates these posts and all text in the game.
Our designer edits the images and turns them into what you see in the game.
Our programmer works on the engine, keeps the server going, builds working versions of the updates, and provides technical support by fixing the bugs as they crop up.
We also have one more person who tests new builds, finds bugs in the old versions, and talks to the players in social media and reddit.

As you might have noticed, the number of our supporters on patreon has been going down in the last months and at this point it has reached a critical level. The money have dried down to the point where not only we earn less than we could if we worked in our respective fields, at this point we can barely pay our rent. And thanks to the war, some of us had to migrate to other countries, which increased our expenses, further exacerbating the problem.
So the question is what do we do now? We all have the bills to pay, we need an income. No one wants to abandon the project, especially after all the effort we've put in it.
The last couple of months we've been working on releasing the game on steam. We're pretty close and if the things go well we should release Glamour in steam this month. Once the game is bought, the future updates of the steam version will be free. That being said, the updates in the steam version will be behind the patreon version.
We don't want to leave patreon and this step is something we have to do to keep the game afloat. If the steam release is successful, we can worry about balancing both platforms in the future.
If the financial situation doesn't improve, we will have no choice but to seek other employments to stay alive.

We're still working on 0.58, but the progress is understandably slower than usual. Most of the images are already rendered, and we're planning to release it before the end of the month.
If the steam release is successful, then we'll be able to keep working on the game and maybe even increase our productivity. If not, the project will have to be frozen.

P.S.: Personally, now that I got to work on my passion project, I would rather not go back to an office job. That being said, I can't keep working on Glamour all by myself, it's far too much work. The project has been designed around a team from the ground up, it's not something that can be done by one person.

So, plan B. If Glamour stops being profitable enough to support our team, I'll work solo on something new. I have some ideas and might show it to you if Glamour meets its untimely demise. The graphical style, setting, gameplay, and many other aspects of the new project will be drastically different from Glamour.

Jun 11, 2022
I just read this on TG and compiled a brief summary in English only to learn that he prepared full English version himself.

I will use it as TLDR version then:

DS has 5-men team which cannot continue with dwindling support from Patrons. Their last attempt to save Glamour "as it is" is to release it on Steam. If it fails, they will part ways and DS will start his own new solo project.

I don’t know how to feel about it. TBH Glamour story ran to the dead end for me. I only admire beautiful renders as of late and that’s that. I would rather see his new story and hope it’ll catch the vibe of the original BB.

We’ll just have to wait and see than.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Progress report

This post has been a long time coming. It's probably one of, if not the most important post in the history of this project.
Our team has five people:
I write the game's story, dialogues and events, model scenes, render them, and combine it all into working events.
Another person translates these posts and all text in the game.
Our designer edits the images and turns them into what you see in the game.
Our programmer works on the engine, keeps the server going, builds working versions of the updates, and provides technical support by fixing the bugs as they crop up.
We also have one more person who tests new builds, finds bugs in the old versions, and talks to the players in social media and reddit.

As you might have noticed, the number of our supporters on patreon has been going down in the last months and at this point it has reached a critical level. The money have dried down to the point where not only we earn less than we could if we worked in our respective fields, at this point we can barely pay our rent. And thanks to the war, some of us had to migrate to other countries, which increased our expenses, further exacerbating the problem.
So the question is what do we do now? We all have the bills to pay, we need an income. No one wants to abandon the project, especially after all the effort we've put in it.
The last couple of months we've been working on releasing the game on steam. We're pretty close and if the things go well we should release Glamour in steam this month. Once the game is bought, the future updates of the steam version will be free. That being said, the updates in the steam version will be behind the patreon version.
We don't want to leave patreon and this step is something we have to do to keep the game afloat. If the steam release is successful, we can worry about balancing both platforms in the future.
If the financial situation doesn't improve, we will have no choice but to seek other employments to stay alive.

We're still working on 0.58, but the progress is understandably slower than usual. Most of the images are already rendered, and we're planning to release it before the end of the month.
If the steam release is successful, then we'll be able to keep working on the game and maybe even increase our productivity. If not, the project will have to be frozen.

P.S.: Personally, now that I got to work on my passion project, I would rather not go back to an office job. That being said, I can't keep working on Glamour all by myself, it's far too much work. The project has been designed around a team from the ground up, it's not something that can be done by one person.

So, plan B. If Glamour stops being profitable enough to support our team, I'll work solo on something new. I have some ideas and might show it to you if Glamour meets its untimely demise. The graphical style, setting, gameplay, and many other aspects of the new project will be drastically different from Glamour.
Ha ha ha. Silver killed Glamour himself and is now looking for an excuse for this

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Ha ha ha. Silver killed Glamour himself and is now looking for an excuse for this
Yeah I would actually prefer if they start a new game. Glamour is just kind of being stretched out at this point. The main characters stories are pretty much done. Alot of the events are just rehashes of whats come before. Might be a reason why his patreon is loosing subs.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
The main characters stories are pretty much done. Alot of the events are just rehashes of whats come before. Might be a reason why his patreon is loosing subs.
Well, yes, they are finished and roughly and formally. And it started after Silver himself, wanting money, offered instead of a normal plot to high-level patrons themselves to determine what the update would be about. Plus the fusion of BB and Glamour also killed the game. Many people told Silver about this, but his greed overcame him. The result is natural

Glamour seems to have died/ But Kate and her story are alive and will live on in my fan project Kate's Story

Also, those who wish can support my project on

Last edited:

dazdraperm

Jun 17, 2023
Poor guy. I didn't even shed a tear.

1. The game is crap.
  2. How did the "war" personally affect him? Not at all. Although I'm probably too harsh. Various sneaker brands left, Coca-Cola with McDonald's, and they disconnected him from Swift. Truly, this could have greatly impacted his quality of life in Russia (sarcasm).
It's all predictable. The project should be buried.

JeffM80

Jun 21, 2017
Poor guy. I didn't even shed a tear.

1. The game is crap.
  2. How did the "war" personally affect him? Not at all. Although I'm probably too harsh. Various sneaker brands left, Coca-Cola with McDonald's, and they disconnected him from Swift. Truly, this could have greatly impacted his quality of life in Russia (sarcasm).
It's all predictable. The project should be buried.
At least one of the people in the dev team is Ukrainian...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlothOnMeth
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes