BDI

May 23, 2017
How do you trigger max spanking mom in the villa quest? It doesnt work for mr I just spank Lisa and Alice
I have never seen that in Glamour however I do remember it happening in Big BrotherRenpy Remake two revamps ago.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
How to cross this two quest?? And when I go to fitness club nothing happened
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-56-dark-silver.10579/post-10656589
How do you trigger max spanking mom in the villa quest? It doesnt work for mr I just spank Lisa and Alice
In the Villa quest. Alice Dominates Villa (currently: Alice 950, Max 150). Punishment of girls is a random event. Try to come to Dinner (closer to 19-00) and stay overnight at the Villa.

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
hi sorry this is not a backup but a text
So, you ctrl+c all of this text, then you go to load/save menu, select the highlighted button(screenshot 1), and press the "import from clipboard" button (screenshot 2). Then you'll get a save in your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
So, you ctrl+c all of this text, then you go to load/save menu, select the highlighted button(screenshot 1), and press the "import from clipboard" button (screenshot 2). Then you'll get a save in your game.
thank you it works

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
I might be slightly retarded, definitely blind (but not legally, not that blind lol), and sufficiently autistic but for the life of me I can't figure out how to use those skills Kate learns like the flirting, hugging, clumsy tripping act, etc. Are there keybinds for those or something? or is it more of a contextual thing that only pops up a button on the ui for you to click at certain times/under certain conditions?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I might be slightly retarded, definitely blind (but not legally, not that blind lol), and sufficiently autistic but for the life of me I can't figure out how to use those skills Kate learns like the flirting, hugging, clumsy tripping act, etc. Are there keybinds for those or something? or is it more of a contextual thing that only pops up a button on the ui for you to click at certain times/under certain conditions?
I think the tripping is automatic and happens on occasion at school, with the flirting you got a talk to people at school, sometimes you'll be able to flirt, some times you won't, think just talking to them will raise your relationship with them and open up the possibility to flirt.

Reactions: DerpyAngel

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
I think the tripping is automatic and happens on occasion at school, with the flirting you got a talk to people at school, sometimes you'll be able to flirt, some times you won't, think just talking to them will raise your relationship with them and open up the possibility to flirt.
ooohhh ok, so it's tied to relationship score more or less then I presume?

Reactions: narafaraon
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes