BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
For Kate path so far she had some action with Karen, Veronica already any idea she will have action as well with the red hair and the school doctor teacher as well in future update?

at433

Oct 20, 2017
is there anything new in max's storyline in .55-56?
i only see all finished quests from 54

eskemender

Feb 12, 2022
I'm wondering if we can go full lesbian route in this game. What happened if I don't fuck nick at the bedroom on Julia & Nick quest? Can I avoid it or I have to fuck nick in order for the story to progress later? I mean if I reject their offer, kate will always says to herself that if I don't want to fuck nick, I'm in the right direction so I was confused if it is the right thing to do if we want full lesbian or not.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

The images are finally rendered. All in all, there's over 300 of them. 50% more than we originally aimed for. Which means the update will be bigger than we planned, too! We're hoping to release it in the next eight days or so.
Along with a whole bunch of content, the next update will also add music into the game. Long time in the making, this one. We hope you like it!

:unsure:
We were waiting for the update by April 28, but the sent Cossack with a discord swore that the update would be on May 10, but judging by the excuses, it (the update) would be released by the day of the border guard (May 28) and then in parts.
P.S. Updates will be released every 2 months and then in parts.

Мы ждали обновления к 28 апреля но засланный казачок с дискортом клятвенно заверял что обнова будет 10 мая, но судя по отмазкам то она (обнова) выйдет к дню пограничника (28 мая) и то частями.
П.С. Обновления будут выходить раз в 2 месяца и то частями.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes