Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
what is the purpose of educational courses on the laptop?
If you're playing as Kate, absolutely none.
There clearly was meant to be a point to them at one time, but that's just another thing that's been put in and either forgotten about or abandoned.

Reactions: nxnxs

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
It's not showing ann bruh
She doesn't seem to take a bath every night. The time varies from day to day. If you skip ahead by an hour at a time you can miss it, which can make it a bit tedious. Once you've triggered the event and don't need it anymore, you'll see he in the bathroom a lot more often.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
yeah no such luck, even after loading an older save that lets me go to her the *very next day* after talking to Julia about being the volunteer and trying every day of the week at the specified to you pointed out.
You can post your save files here, I'll take a look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Acteon

Jul 24, 2020
I'm sure others have made this comment already, but I've been playing since the original Big Brother and the start of Kate's story in Glamour. I like Kate but I dislike what DS has done with her. I get it's a corruption story, but I really hate when a character is forced into a no-win situation. The latest now is the Gym story with the two mob guys. At this point Kate is no longer a likeable character but just a common whore. I don't mind all her escapades with Max, Fedor, Sophie, etc. because that's her choice. Having to bone Nicholas, Karen, and the rest really doesn't sit well with me.
I couldn't agree more. The game is getting out of hand. A matter of mentality, no doubt...

lwdguy

Jun 21, 2019
15:30 SU 3 (Save Time 5/16/2023) is my latest save and 15:50 TU 14 (Save Time should be 5/14/2023 for that one) for a save just before talking to Julia about being a practice dummy for massage lessons. TIA hun ^_^
Any update? i'm having the same problem i already loaded an earlier save and tried again but no luck.

DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
Any update? i'm having the same problem i already loaded an earlier save and tried again but no luck.
idk, I have seen a reply to my save game file .zip reply and I haven't gotten any DM's regarding the issue either. For the time being, I'm just playing other games because this issue has frustated me enough to just give it a break until either someone smarter than me can find a solution or an update releases that unfucks it.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
15:30 SU 3 (Save Time 5/16/2023) is my latest save and 15:50 TU 14 (Save Time should be 5/14/2023 for that one) for a save just before talking to Julia about being a practice dummy for massage lessons.
You don't have any problems with the massage quest. Here are your save files. With the launch of the first lesson and after the first lesson.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Ha ha ha. The author, as always, deceived his patrons. I promised to release an update within 8 days, but it's already been 12 and there is no update

Progress.png

Reactions: Priappus
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes