Revora

Apr 17, 2018
Official word from DS. I get many people here will be upset there's no explanation other than the generic 'took longer than expected', but the biggest takeaway is that the game nowhere abandoned at this point. I suspect koopsta will be testing the release in coming days, if he hasn't already ;).

Just hold out a little longer...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2 HOURS AGO

0.57 took a bit longer than we planned. All images have been rendered and edited (over 300), but the texts and the code took longer than expected. Still, we're working every day and the update should be out before the end of the month. It will have a substantial size and decent variety of events, so please look forward to it!

edit - Dang it, rctalon1972 beat me to the punch :p

Reactions: firevoodoo

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
Official word from DS. I get many people here will be upset there's no explanation other than the generic 'took longer than expected', but the biggest takeaway is that the game nowhere abandoned at this point. I suspect koopsta will be testing the release in coming days, if he hasn't already ;).

Just hold out a little longer...

2 HOURS AGO

0.57 took a bit longer than we planned. All images have been rendered and edited (over 300), but the texts and the code took longer than expected. Still, we're working every day and the update should be out before the end of the month. It will have a substantial size and decent variety of events, so please look forward to it!

edit - Dang it, rctalon1972 beat me to the punch :p
You two also beat me to it :)

Yeah, that's the plan. As soon as the last commit goes out to our repo, i'll start testing everything.

Thank you, again, for your patience.

(upd: also, we're in the process of updating some of Kate's early-game quest-log so it will be less confusing, because at certain moments it really is.
Then we'll start the same on Max's quests. Not everything regarding quest-log will be in this 0.57 release, but it's in the works.)

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
DS should work more on Kate's story, he neglected a lot of aspects in her life that he mentioned at the beginning of the game.

Reactions: Priappus

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
Update should be out before the end of the month... at the end of which month :KEK:
Update is coming out today. Just finished testing it.
It's going to be packed and released soon (yeah, not 'soon', like today) :)

DS is also going to make a post on our patreon page.
As always, thank you for your patience and support.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
Am I the only one who isn't able to open the console with the shift+ctrl+i command? I have Windows on a virtual amchine since I use a mac though, not sure if that's the reason
probably.. see if you can make a macro with the key combination to emulate it in the VM

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

2023-05-31

Glamour 0.57

0.57 is finally done. Traditionally, it turned out to be bigger than we planned it originally. We couldn't do it in one month, but we also didn't want to cut anything out, so we had to delay. At least we've managed to finish it in May.

We're not going to describe the events of 0.57 in too many details in this post, just play the game and find out for yourself. In short, Karen sends Max to get closer to Maya, which leads to some great changes in the biology class.

The update is mostly focused on and around the classroom, but the lessons themselves are pretty varied, most of the class gets directly involved in all kinds of events.

The events become available right after you finish the College quest from the previous updates. The quest log has a progress tracker for convenience.

Oh, and we've finally added music into the game. We hope you like our choice.

Have a good time!

P.S.: we'll make a 0.58 poll tomorrow. The next update will be focused on Kate since it's her turn.

Squee

Feb 19, 2017
Is there much new content for the female MC over the past 2 years or so? I stopped backing this a while ago as updates seemed to mostly focus on the male protag, but might check it out again if there is some real work being done on the female half.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes