lwdguy

Jun 21, 2019
idk, I have seen a reply to my save game file .zip reply and I haven't gotten any DM's regarding the issue either. For the time being, I'm just playing other games because this issue has frustated me enough to just give it a break until either someone smarter than me can find a solution or an update releases that unfucks it.
Have you installed the fix patch? i just did and it works!

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
In Kates story what is the point of the laptop regardless of which you buy you can only take classes and they don't have an effect on anything also are there any cheats I accidentally saved after buying the most expensive laptop and owe rent money so a money cheat would be nice

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
In Kates story what is the point of the laptop regardless of which you buy you can only take classes and they don't have an effect on anything also are there any cheats I accidentally saved after buying the most expensive laptop and owe rent money so a money cheat would be nice
check my signature

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
Ha ha ha. The author, as always, deceived his patrons. I promised to release an update within 8 days, but it's already been 12 and there is no update

View attachment 2643466
Konstantin, as always, deceives his readers. Author - "We're hoping to... eight days or so", Konstantin - "I promise to... within 8 days".

I have no love for the author, but I'm not going to lie to try to degrade him either.

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Can somebody help me.....i am trying this for past hour but can't make this work ? I am playing on PC.....

Where is the save file located.....if i replace my leveldb my game doesn't open. Is there any other way i can use save file ?

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
I found and fixed a new issue, the updated files are attached to this thread.
This fix is only for the offline version!

This fix is for version 0.40.1 (If a newer version comes out, this needs to be updated!)
To install the fix extract the package you want (see the spoiler for the differences) in the Glamour-0.39 directory and overwrite the files. (make a backup of the original just in case)
Current List of fixes/optional content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A big thanks to fsck for his former work and his fixes. (which most of the current work is based on) :)

Ayrik Eyronphist, I will update this post in the future(so the Link in the FAQ doesn't need to be changed everytime)
does this cheat mod still work?

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
Abandoned

Simply Abandoned
It is, actually, not abandoned, and just taking way too long - which is not a good thing, of course.

Last update from DS way may 6th. Last commit was yesterday.

ATM there's 307 images rendered and post-edited, i can't speak to the uniqueness of them because i haven't seen the update myself yet.

It really is in the final stages, and really is coming. I will start to test everything soon.

As soon as i know more i'll let you guys know.

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
Konstantin, as always, deceives his readers. Author - "We're hoping to... eight days or so", Konstantin - "I promise to... within 8 days".

I have no love for the author, but I'm not going to lie to try to degrade him either.
Finally, thank you. It's out of my hands, so i don't post any dates or promises.

There's been some real-life situations that no one here would care for - and none of the patrons should, ofc.
(i won't elaborate, because i will not share other people's personal stuff).

And it kinda snowballed from there to where we are atm.

It's been kinda too long, but 0.57 is coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: almond and Noblesse

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
Finally, thank you. It's out of my hands, so i don't post any dates or promises.

There's been some real-life situations that no one here would care for - and none of the patrons should, ofc.
(i won't elaborate, because i'm will not share other people's personal stuff).

Thanks for keeping us informed!

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
As soon as i know more i'll let you guys know.
Ooh yea 'soon'. No dates, or how many days left till 'next update'.
The word 'soon' could be Tomorrow, Next Week, Next Month. Or... you know. What movie trailers always use. "Coming soon, this summer.../This Fall

Well you know what I mean.

Once again, Not copy my whole text again.
I guess we want a date. Or how many days left till next update.
But I will say it again. DS does this from the moment I started playing this game. Around V0.25+/-
Took a long break. And still haven't changed the delays.
It amaze me that those payers haven't left yet.

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
Ooh yea 'soon'. No dates, or how many days left till 'next update'.
The word 'soon' could be Tomorrow, Next Week, Next Month. Or... you know. What movie trailers always use. "Coming soon, this summer.../This Fall

Well you know what I mean.

Once again, Not copy my whole text again.
I guess we want a date. Or how many days left till next update.
But I will say it again. DS does this from the moment I started playing this game. Around V0.25+/-
Took a long break. And still haven't changed the delays.
It amaze me that those payers haven't left yet.
I know exactly what you mean, but i already wrote up everything that i know at the moment.
i said that "it is coming" because someone said it's "abandoned" - it's not.

Yup, 0.57 takes way too long.
Nope, can't do anything about it myself, sadly.
I'm not the one making the calls.

I'll ask around and will get back to you all.

lwdguy

Jun 21, 2019
Is there a way to complete the quests "College" and "Villa" in Version 0.49 of the Kate-path? Or are these the last quests 0.49 and supposed to be finished in the next version?
Have you found a way to finish the quests yet? ive gone days in game without progress.
1685091238177.png 1685091264432.png

almond

Feb 12, 2018

(i won't elaborate, because i will not share other people's personal stuff).

I do not think as little of DS as to think that he would just up and abandon Glamour at this juncture. These things take time and life does happen. The update will come when it is ready. Ty for the update, take care. :^)

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
1685272211080.png

0.57 took a bit longer than we planned. All images have been rendered and edited (over 300), but the texts and the code took longer than expected. Still, we're working every day and the update should be out before the end of the month. It will have a substantial size and decent variety of events, so please look forward to it!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes