DerpyAngel

Feb 25, 2023
there seems to either be a missing hint or something isn't working right with the Massage quest, I'm supposed to go see Lien at Julia's fitness club at 1600hrs for the first massage lesson but talking to Lien in her massage room at the club when the clock lands on 1600hrs there isn't any dialog option beside the one that lets you leave the conversation interaction (same when talking to Julia in her off at that time), I've trying talking to them in their places before and after 1600 and still I can only end the conversation.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
there seems to either be a missing hint or something isn't working right with the Massage quest, I'm supposed to go see Lien at Julia's fitness club at 1600hrs for the first massage lesson but talking to Lien in her massage room at the club when the clock lands on 1600hrs there isn't any dialog option beside the one that lets you leave the conversation interaction (same when talking to Julia in her off at that time), I've trying talking to them in their places before and after 1600 and still I can only end the conversation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I'm sure others have made this comment already, but I've been playing since the original Big Brother and the start of Kate's story in Glamour. I like Kate but I dislike what DS has done with her. I get it's a corruption story, but I really hate when a character is forced into a no-win situation. The latest now is the Gym story with the two mob guys. At this point Kate is no longer a likeable character but just a common whore. I don't mind all her escapades with Max, Fedor, Sophie, etc. because that's her choice. Having to bone Nicholas, Karen, and the rest really doesn't sit well with me.

Galin

May 5, 2017
C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb
Where AppData is hidden!

Reactions: ra
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes