Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, i am, what you might call a 'support'. I work with DS and the team, but i do not 'make' the game.
I run discord for the most part, where i read bug-reports, fix stuff, help when someone is stuck with progressing the game, etc.
oh good i actually have one quest kinda stuck i guess can you help me check it out? the first image is from my save file while the second was a completed save our both sophia quest conside finish but how our logs were different?

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
oh good i actually have one quest kinda stuck i guess can you help me check it out? the first image is from my save file while the second was a completed save our both sophia quest conside finish but how our logs were different?
I'm pretty sure the "finished" state comes in too early. If you can't progress - please, head on to discord and share your save file and we'll try to figure it out.
If it's just a thing you noticed - i mean the difference in description - we'll get on that.
We are, actually, working on improving early game quest log - it can be disorienting and lack needed info at times.

Yytt11

Jul 2, 2021
How to cross this two quest?? And when I go to fitness club nothing happened

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I'm pretty sure the "finished" state comes in too early. If you can't progress - please, head on to discord and share your save file and we'll try to figure it out.
If it's just a thing you noticed - i mean the difference in description - we'll get on that.
We are, actually, working on improving early game quest log - it can be disorienting and lack needed info at times.
it's fine as long as the the quest mark as finished i'm good thanks

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
How to cross this two quest?? And when I go to fitness club nothing happened
When you visit the massage parlor at the gym (15:30-16:30), there should be a button in the lower-right corner that says something like "massage lesson".
It was fixed recently and hotfix went out to patrons only. Fix for everyone else will come with public release of 0.56.

Yytt11

Jul 2, 2021
When you visit the massage parlor at the gym (15:30-16:30), there should be a button in the lower-right corner that says something like "massage lesson".
It was fixed recently and hotfix went out to patrons only. Fix for everyone else will come with public release of 0.56.
When the release of 0.56 for Android??

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
he doesn't communicate much but not saying anything about the state of the update is a new one.
I'm all for supporting a projetct despite ups and downs personally, but not communicating is a no go for me.

Yytt11

Jul 2, 2021
Can anyone cross this problem and upload save file again to continue playing?? I played on Android

Last edited:

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
he doesn't communicate much but not saying anything about the state of the update is a new one.
I'm all for supporting a projetct despite ups and downs personally, but not communicating is a no go for me.
Yeah, that's why i'm here.
(i'm not here everyday, but i do check this thread from time to time. i ask everyone to use our discord channel if you get any problems / need help with stuff :))

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Yeah, that's why i'm here.
(i'm not here everyday, but i do check this thread from time to time. i ask everyone to use our discord channel if you get any problems / need help with stuff :))
just want to know when the update is due and why the lack of post on patreon about it in the end of april, probably like many ppl.

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
just want to know when the update is due and why the lack of post on patreon about it in the end of april, probably like many ppl.
Update is coming somewhere around may 10th. Yeah, it's kinda late, but it is what it is.
As to "why" - DS might post something on this matter in the days coming, i can't speak for anyone but myself with 100% guarantee.

Redhandlook

Jun 19, 2018
Max can easily punish Lisa and Ann in Kate's Line. Quest Villa, Max must dominate. A random event. In Max's Line, Max doesn't punish Ann, speaking of Lisa, I don't remember what Max has to do to punish Lisa.
How do you trigger max spanking mom in the villa quest? It doesnt work for mr I just spank Lisa and Alice

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes