vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
It depends on who has the most influence Alice or Max, so get Alice caught breaking the rules then Max should have the most influence. Although I am not sure which version you are playing, whether you are playing the Kate game or the Max game as I think in the Kate game only Alice gets the punishment rights.
I'm playing the latest version 0.56 I'm playing as max, how do I get him the right to punish others and how do I see this level of influence appear where?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i've reach the part where Karen say if get caught make a small talk we can get offer a alternative punishment but i've only get one time only the teacher caught me talking in the classroom and i choose alternative punisment. since then i keep talk with sophia all the time but they just wont catch me anymore in the classroom. i have try 3 4 weeks already but same

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'm playing the latest version 0.56 I'm playing as max, how do I get him the right to punish others and how do I see this level of influence appear where?
Set Alice up with the cigs, the more she is punished the more chance that Max has to dish out punishment, funny thing was though that Max only ever got to punish Alice, I probably didn't stay with Max long enough to get to see him punish his mom or Lisa, plus it's funnier seeing Max shoot his load down Alice's leg when she is punishing him.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Set Alice up with the cigs, the more she is punished the more chance that Max has to dish out punishment, funny thing was though that Max only ever got to punish Alice, I probably didn't stay with Max long enough to get to see him punish his mom or Lisa, plus it's funnier seeing Max shoot his load down Alice's leg when she is punishing him.
Punish Alice I did it, I wanted to know if it's possible for him to punish Lisa and her mother?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Punish Alice I did it, I wanted to know if it's possible for him to punish Lisa and her mother?
To be totally honest, I still don't know what the mother has done when Alice punishes her and with Lisa the only time I have seen her punished is after the school has told Ann she has misbehaved and then Ann gives out the punishment.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
here is the save the way you asked.
the other way I posted also works you just need to put the save file in the game folder open the game click on IMPORT / EXPORT and then IMPORT FROM FILE.
1. This is not BBAS, when you can change a separate save file, it's better to change the entire folder in order to avoid confusion.
2. Max can punish girls from both Lines (in Max's Line and in Kate's Line).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Now about your saves. Both quests (The Aftermath Quest and The Apple from the Apple Tree) must be completed before Max enters the College, before Ann finds the hidden cameras.
guys i've reach the part where Karen say if get caught make a small talk we can get offer a alternative punishment but i've only get one time only the teacher caught me talking in the classroom and i choose alternative punisment. since then i keep talk with sophia all the time but they just wont catch me anymore in the classroom. i have try 3 4 weeks already but same
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-56-dark-silver.10579/post-10560298
1. 2.

Last edited:

Pasha

Sep 25, 2016
1. This is not BBAS, when you can change a separate save file, it's better to change the entire folder in order to avoid confusion.
2. Max can punish girls from both Lines (in Max's Line and in Kate's Line).
3. Now about your saves. Both quests (The Aftermath Quest and The Apple from the Apple Tree) must be completed before Max enters the College, before Ann finds the hidden cameras.

https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-56-dark-silver.10579/post-10560298
1. 2.
Is that kate getting spanked by Max ? Didn't know that was possible. How does one get that ? Also is it in Kate's or Max's questline ?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
how do i make max punish lisa and mom? playing as max
I think you need to raise your authority somehow I’m able to make max punish everyone with his authority higher than Alice with Kate path so I’m not sure how Alex path work though

feres

Jul 9, 2017
So, it's been a while since I've played this. Can someone tell me which character has the longest story? And which one is the most interesting? TY!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys just want to confirm i have complete all the quests for now in Kate path so that's all for this version? or am i miss any of the new quests?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Is that kate getting spanked by Max ? Didn't know that was possible. How does one get that ? Also is it in Kate's or Max's questline ?
I did not open this event. But I will assume that this event occurs in the Kate Line. I got this picture from the game files. There is another point in the game there are old pictures that do not participate in the game. Perhaps this picture (Max/Alice punishing Kate) is just a preparation for a future event.
how do i make max punish lisa and mom? playing as max
Max can easily punish Lisa and Ann in Kate's Line. Quest Villa, Max must dominate. A random event. In Max's Line, Max doesn't punish Ann, speaking of Lisa, I don't remember what Max has to do to punish Lisa.
is there a way to send me a save where Max can punish Alice Lisa and her mother? because I played it like 10 times and I don't know how to do it
Recently I posted save files on the forum
And where is the blacksmith (Sofia), I'm for him. // А где кузнец (София), я за него.
There was a castling at the desk of Katya and Sofia, and this is not accidental. // За партой Катя и София произошла рокировка и это не случайно.

Last edited:

koopsta

Dec 1, 2022
Hi everyone!

I know it's not ideal in any way, but as you can see we didn't quite hit the deadline.
There actually was a few reasons for this, but i'm not here to make excuses :)
Release is still coming in a week or so.

Thank you for your patience and support. I'll post an update when i'll know more.

Also, please, visit our if you encounter any problems (bugs, typos, trouble navigating the world or quests, etc).

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hi everyone!

I know it's not ideal in any way, but as you can see we didn't quite hit the deadline.
There actually was a few reasons for this, but i'm not here to make excuses :)
Release is still coming in a week or so.

Thank you for your patience and support. I'll post an update when i'll know more.

Also, please, visit our if you encounter any problems (bugs, typos, trouble navigating the world or quests, etc).
Hi are you the game developer of this game ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes