TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I remember I already talk to her before and she agree that’s why I got the quest updated say first lesson at massage room at 16.00? But no matter i went to there before the time or 16.00 the massage option just wouldn’t appear
Hmm, normally any time between 3.30pm and 4pm normally is enough.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Hmm, normally any time between 3.30pm and 4pm normally is enough.
I just now got try again from morning until evening and dinner time as well same no option for the massage as well I’ll try record the progress for you guys to see it

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I do not understand your question. On the technical side and on Android, I can not help you. I help only with the game part of the Game.

Yes. This game has random events. Have you solved your problem?

You don't have any problems here. Do what is written in the task and you will find out.

When Alice is sunbathing give her a massage. This is a random event.

I don't understand what problems you have with Quest Massage.
Copy the leveldb folder to that address with replacement
ANGEL_KATE hey man appreciated for helping me finish the massage quest but I also wanna experience myself for the quest since I might be miss few hot scene in the massage quest example Julia massage etc so I wanna try again talk to her whether fan trigger the scene again so I might as well record my gameplay for you to see for better understanding for my problem

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
sorry buddy I’m currently playing Kate path I’m too afraid of playing with Max path anymore due to lots and hilarious grinds back in his old game big brother I’m currently stuck also at certain quest as Kate so if you have play her path as well can you help me as well?
sorry buddy I’m currently playing Kate path I’m too afraid of playing with Max path anymore due to lots and hilarious grinds back in his old game big brother I’m currently stuck also at certain quest as Kate so if you have play her path as well can you help me as well?
I don't remember how to do these quests, but here are my full saves for max and kate

Reactions: firevoodoo

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
You can punish the girls as Max in the current version, think there is a questline to get the right to punish the girls and also Alice gets the same opportunity.
played 3 times and all alice got the right of punishments I wanted to know how to get the right of punishments with max. or if it's possible why I didn't get it in even one of the three times

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
You don't have any problems here. Do what is written in the task and you will find out.
I've done this quest at least 10 times and I wasn't entitled to the punishments, who got it was Alice so I wanted to know if it's possible to get the right to the punishments with max, and if it's possible how do I do that?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I've done this quest at least 10 times and I wasn't entitled to the punishments, who got it was Alice so I wanted to know if it's possible to get the right to the punishments with max, and if it's possible how do I do that?
Do you do all the quest that mention inside the log? I think you need to follow the instructions how to do those quests so it can progress further more I think you need to let Ann know that you’re in charge in the house so you have the right to give them punishment by starting to give her 1k I think? In the log only that Ann might give you the right to punish them I think so

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Btw Kate can’t wear back panties anymore after we removed it? Cause I’m trying to wear back in the wardrobe but it keep stay the same was it bug or something?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
played 3 times and all alice got the right of punishments I wanted to know how to get the right of punishments with max. or if it's possible why I didn't get it in even one of the three times
It depends on who has the most influence Alice or Max, so get Alice caught breaking the rules then Max should have the most influence. Although I am not sure which version you are playing, whether you are playing the Kate game or the Max game as I think in the Kate game only Alice gets the punishment rights.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
the problem I have with the quest Massage was there’s no even any option to massage for Julia nor Lien in the massage room or Julia in the house when at 16.00
You don't and never had any problems completing the Massage Quest. The game has a time step - 1 minute, 10 minutes, 60 minutes. You had to come to the Massage Salon at 14:00 and take a time step of 10 minutes. Nothing more is needed.
Btw Kate can’t wear back panties anymore after we removed it? Cause I’m trying to wear back in the wardrobe but it keep stay the same was it bug or something?
Can't tell if it's a bug in the game code or DS did it on purpose, but at some point you can't put panties on Kate.
I don't remember how to do these quests, but here are my full saves for max and kate
Never do that. This is not BBAS. See my post above so you can see what the save for this game looks like.
Submit your save files. You will find the address and how the save files look in my previous posts.
but I also wanna experience myself for the quest since I might be miss few hot scene in the massage quest example Julia massage etc so I wanna try again talk to her whether fan trigger the scene again so I might as well record my gameplay for you to see for better understanding for my problem
Are you completely dumb? You have no problem in the Massage quest. I went through this quest for you, recorded the main events in this quest in the form of named save files. You only need to load save files and receive a game event.
Has anyone update saves to share? I've lost Max ones.
If you read this forum, you would have solved your problem long ago. But why read when you can cry and cry help

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonJemodah

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
You don't and never had any problems completing the Massage Quest. The game has a time step - 1 minute, 10 minutes, 60 minutes. You had to come to the Massage Salon at 14:00 and take a time step of 10 minutes. Nothing more is needed.

Can't tell if it's a bug in the game code or DS did it on purpose, but at some point you can't put panties on Kate.

Never do that. This is not BBAS. See my post above so you can see what the save for this game looks like.

Submit your save files. You will find the address and how the save files look in my previous posts.

Are you completely dumb? You have no problem in the Massage quest. I went through this quest for you, recorded the main events in this quest in the form of named save files. You only need to load save files and receive a game event.

If you read this forum, you would have solved your problem long ago. But why read when you can cry and cry help

ANGEL_KATE i've record it in case you don't believe me

Reactions: recking1209
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes