f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The picture is a combination of several images. The post about the 3000 $ is 2 months old and is one of the last comments on DS' last post on his patreon. The other comments are from 2018 and I don't know the context.
Lukumo has supported many BB and BB-alike games, was usually also one of the beta-testers before a new release was published. Nothing wrong with that. 40 $ a month is less than a coffee per day.
Too bad that now many of these devs struggle and vanish.

mrhonry

Jul 14, 2017
If I'm seeing this right, for macos the latest uploaded build is v0.38, but for windows is v0.57. I've tried downloading windows build and try running it with wine64, but no the game doesn't launch. Did anyone succeed to run latest Glamour version on macos?

NecromeN

May 2, 2017
ICSTOR has at least half a dozen finished games before Milfy City, whilst DS has managed 0/3 completed projects since 2016.
DS does not have a track-record that should inspire anyone to invest their money into him.
In a couple of years he will decide to improve and start finishing his projects.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

alyath

May 31, 2020
Wow after all the Years I abbadonned the Game, and say this is the "beggining of the end" he really did this for the third time.
Just can shake my head. I am speechless.
The Game started really interesting, with Kate can go different ways and even become dominant. But then the MAXimum Desaster happend, unavoidable Sex scenes, no choices or alternatives at all. So I left, and in the end it was the right decission, but still leaves a bad taste.
So farewell, this was one of my First non Japanese Games, and I liked the way Kate was then.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Dumb question, how to edit the money? thanks
Why do you need more money?
This may depend on the side you play.
Most stuff you can buy like stat upgrades is pointless because the dev did not implement eg stats mechanics.
All the money you need ingame is easily earned while following the story and you may miss some content if you don't do the jobs.
The game is very slow. New content is usually unlocked by repeating events, not by spending money.
For Kate's notebook buy the cheapest one. The more expensive ones do not have any benefit since dev did not implement any extras for them.

Reactions: firevoodoo
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes