leg28

Aug 15, 2018
make a new glamour with eric in it?1000 patreons the next day
wishful thinking... and even if so, then it wouldn't be glamour, but another bb remake.
anyway glamour died not because your erik wasn't there but because there was too much max. after infesting both glamour games, game was doomed. at first max was bringing money, more max brought more money and then greedy ds couldn't help himself, so he start adding more and more max until market in the end colapsed.

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
wishful thinking... and even if so, then it wouldn't be glamour, but another bb remake.
anyway glamour died not because your erik wasn't there but because there was too much max. after infesting both glamour games, game was doomed. at first max was bringing money, more max brought more money and then greedy ds couldn't help himself, so he start adding more and more max until market in the end colapsed.
Yeah, I was interested in Kate's story when it was focused on the school and hotel stuff. The BB side was fun but should always have been some fun easy scenes.
He made two modes and started mixing them together to the detriment of both stories. Especially when all of Kate's story got mashed into BB. Meanwhile the BB story was just dull since there was no competition or problems except those that the dev added to elongate the game or to delay the big scenes. Wasted potential.

Reactions: Priappus

Kafka11

Jan 7, 2018
Wasn't this game solely focused on Kate to begin with? I'd never played any of DS's games before so didn't even know who max was apart from being super cringe, literally avoided all his content right from the get go until he was forced on you.

And wasn't the game originally about some exclusive S&M club and the college existing to train the girls for it resulting in Kate staying to find someone's relative? seemed like a real D*ck move changing the entire direction of the game a good ways through so not really surprised it started to fail, either do one or the other, if you mix it up then naturally your gonna lose at least half your followers, doesn't take a genius to figure that out

andydany

Jun 3, 2017
Let's see... 2nd game abandoned,hmmm...interesting.I bet he'll start a new 1,maybe next spring or so,and i bet that there will be just as many,if not more,people who will do the same thing: PAY. Anyone wants to keep this bet ?!Now the real dilema is this : what will the reason be for abandoning the 3rd game ? I dont know for sure,but i think that time will be the aliens.

BigRedRadio

Oct 8, 2022
Let's see... 2nd game abandoned,hmmm...interesting.I bet he'll start a new 1,maybe next spring or so,and i bet that there will be just as many,if not more,people who will do the same thing: PAY. Anyone wants to keep this bet ?!Now the real dilema is this : what will the reason be for abandoning the 3rd game ? I dont know for sure,but i think that time will be the aliens.
Already the Third Glamour V1, Bug Brother, Glamour V2 (with Big Brother bits)

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
He said if the project fails because his team "Lives In Different Places" cause the war or whatever he will start new project on hes own!

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
He said if the project fails because his team "Lives In Different Places" cause the war or whatever he will start new project on hes own!
Distance is not a problem; many projects work this way. In general, he could continue working alone, on his own, even if at a slower pace.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
what I absolutely do not find fair is the sudden and radical radio silence from one day to the next.

Their decision to say, that they as a team are not earning enough is a) debatable, and b) a logical reaction of patreons to problems they themselves caused - but that is not my point: after all this time and money invested by Patreons (such as myself, for a little while), why not do 1 update each (Max, Kate) and at least bring one fu**king game to an end? For once?

They are still collecting money from Patreons each month even though they stopped working. Doing nothing. Sad that they do not have the decency to do at least one last update for the fans and wave the story goodbye.

One last new butt-fuck scene with Ann. I think they 'owe' us that much, at the very least.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
I agree with you, the authors of the game could at least respond to their patrons who pay them. The way they act is very dishonest.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
what I absolutely do not find fair is the sudden and radical radio silence from one day to the next.

Their decision to say, that they as a team are not earning enough is a) debatable, and b) a logical reaction of patreons to problems they themselves caused - but that is not my point: after all this time and money invested by Patreons (such as myself, for a little while), why not do 1 update each (Max, Kate) and at least bring one fu**king game to an end? For once?

They are still collecting money from Patreons each month even though they stopped working. Doing nothing. Sad that they do not have the decency to do at least one last update for the fans and wave the story goodbye.

One last new butt-fuck scene with Ann. I think they 'owe' us that much, at the very least.
Radio silence is bad. I am not a patron but if he is working on a new game he could as well share some of his new ideas and images to keep patrons happy and give them some return for their financial support.

To "end" a game like Big Brother or Glamour is difficult. These games are sequences of erotic and sexual scenes without a bigger story. They can run forever and usually "stall" when the dev runs out of ideas for more interesting locations, characters, corruption and sex scenes.
You can always add a "farewell scene" that a character has died in an accident, got conscripted for war, started a boring job or got married or pregnant ... as in real life. Since most players play the game for the sexual content and not for the story, such an end would not add anything to the game but instead would just make it more difficult for the dev to add more sexual content in the future if there are new ideas ...

If we go back to the early concepts for Glamour there is a lot of advertised content missing ... the story with the missing girl and the sex club was resolved in the simplest way, the dates with male and female schoolmates never got far, etc. I don't know if the dev lacked a vision for his game or if patreons simply offered too much money to deviate the game from early Glamour concepts to become a BB/Glamour hybrid?

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
:FacePalm:
That's already been exhaustively covered in this thread... To the point that someone was banned, and every new alt-account they made to get around being banned over this, were banned too.
Yes, I know about that guy, I was there at the time it happened. But the thing is there is always someone who starts talking about this topic about who are supporting the devs. You can see it yourself, some guy above the thread has talked about it. I'm just pointing some points to the them.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, I know about that guy, I was there at the time it happened.
It was November, last month... Your account is from the 5th of this month.

But the thing is there is always someone who starts talking about this topic about who are supporting the devs. You can see it yourself, some guy above the thread has talked about it. I'm just pointing some points to the them.
Funny that you're using some of the exact same pictures that just so happen to feature another user from here, and things they posted on DS's patreon page. :unsure:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes