Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Most likely port 3000 is in use and so the server cannot run, thus the game will not launch. Run netstat -ab in the command line as administrator and it will show you what process is using port 3000.

You can also check the output_log.txt located in %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\Sandlust Games Ltd\glamour to pinpoint if it's some other error.
I appreciate the response, it's all that stuff about port 3000 is over my head. I did find (game object BG is missing) in the output logs. Is this because I tried to run it with my internet unplugged? I can't imagine files are missing from the download since other people are playing it.

Here's the entire log minus some file location. Let me know what I'm not seeing if you have the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
How can I know when I am at the end of the 0.10? I'm not sure if I done everything in the game. Is there a walkthrough or something?

Thanks guys

Reactions: whitetower

badboy010203

May 6, 2017
i have tried and it does not work, i've placed my current money value, did the First Scan then i bought something and when i place the new money value and click Next Scan there are none.

Can you please tell me how you did it ?

Thanks
In my game the variable value was twice the number of money. Check my post in page 164 for some extra help.

Shamn

Sep 15, 2017
nothing going on with me?what to do at the beginning do not understand
my English is bad.
-can't copy to translator

U

User_897603

This game is a cluster. The offline version is really an online version, just running the client and server on your machine. And their programmer knows nothing about networks, so yeah. It's garbage.

This quote might help:

Port 3000? /smh. They should be using a port assigned by the OS, not a fixed port. Real easy to do if you know what you're doing.

If he'll stoop to using f95, I'll help with that, giving advice and instruction. If not, he can continue to have a bad product. I'd be OK with a patron sending that to him. :)
I commented a long time ago when he was having endless issues that trying to administer his own servers was going to be a whole can of worms. At the very least spend money and just host on AWS and let Amazon take care of your back end so you can focus on creating. There's a reason Systems Administration is a career; there's a lot to learn and I'm still learning. Not only just keeping your server up, but worrying about being hacked and attacked.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes